Update on 15.6 Issues

Ive reported the same since 1 month, got also respond to a ticket and it says to post into tecnical problem. Its insane.

I’ve seen this issue said by some others in other threads. Unfortunately when I try to log in I get the following error message: “Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect”

Every time I try to do so it fails and for some reason I’m able to use the Asia/Americas regions but not the Europe one which is what I’ve used most of the time.

I’ve tried many ways to fix this and I’m wondering if this is a bug many others have had since the patch and whether it’s being worked on.

Note 10 plus full screen functionability does not work. Even when forching it on for the app via the phone settings for the app. Is this possible to fix? Almost all other apps allow the full screen mode. Not sure why this wouldnt. Bit odd really

Near 2 months have passed since this problem started, yesterday Blizzard released the patch 16.0 and it’s still not solved, they even mention this in the patch notes saying that maybe the game now runs even worse.

That being said, they also mention that they are ‘‘working on it’’ and that they know the problem is there. Sigh…

It’s shameful that a company of such category takes this long to release such ‘needed’ solution.

hey !
I found that cards that I owned simply disappeared. My decks are incomplete and I have to recraft my cards. mainly the ones I recently crafted.
I hope this bug will be fixed :frowning:

Hey, a week ago i disenchanted most my cards to make a deck and i made it played it a bit and logged off. then i logged on the next day and 5 cards were gone:
2x lightbomb
emperor thaurissan
Nzoth the corrupter
Sylvanas windrunner.

i didnt get dust so im sure i didnt disenchant them or someone else did.
Can i get these cards back?

Same way for me with sylvanas and Nzoth…

…which cards did you disenchant?

Did you disenchant your old Sylvanas because hey Blizz just gave you a new one in October? Because all those October “wild-into-standard” cards were loaners–not craftable, not disenchantable, and evaporating when the event ended (last week).

So if you disenchanted Thaurissan, and now you come in and you don’t have Thaurissan… that’s why!

“Capacitive stylus with fiber nibs” works great on my galaxy tab s4 while waiting for a fix.

I dropped one of my weekly quests and got a new one. The new one? “Play 50 corrupt cards.”

I’m returned on HS after this patch. And I haven’t any quest (daily or weekly).
The Diary is complete empty (even the Quest type Titles).
I had just the Duels quest (win 2 Duels).
After that nothing else.

I’ve been waiting for the weekly reset as suggested by support, but I don’t see any quests.

Returning players get no quests, why is there even a bug report forum if you don’t check it ?

1 Like

No daily quest. Eu server…

Today my daily mission replaced the one from yesterday that I had without completing EU server

I did not receive any quests (daily and weekly) since 23.11.2020. No compensation or any refund granted. Support just typed me (and others) back that we should post this on bug report forum.

I tried to:
Relogg,
Reinstall,
Change regions,
Change language.

It did not help.

My achievemnet points were also bugged, but now it works nearly okey. It was = 0 for a while, but changed after completing some another achievements.

Please fix it and grant us compensation/ refund for this situation because so we might enjoy the game again.

Best regards,
D.K.

1 Like

pls dont revive a year old thread, create a new thread and report your issue instead

A bug with achievements of DarlMoon Fair: damage from tanks doesn’t count in normal (non-rait) matches.
I also killed my opponent with Maxima Blastenheimer (direct 8 damage) - and it didn’t count too!

Hi Guys! I also want to report a bug: since the last update the weekly quest win 7 games of ranked mode that you turned into win 5 games of ranked mode…i was about to complete it before u changed it and i had 6/7…and now it shows me 6/5 and nothing happens…can’t even get rid of it or get the experience points, also every week i get only 2 new weekly quests because of it and it starts to annoy me…pls DO SOMETHING! Thank you!

pls dont revive a year old thread, create a new thread and report your issue instead