Upcoming Nerfs/Buffs

I remember when the card was announced, and a few days after. People suggesting the card is too slow in “aggro” paladin, too expensive, the deck doesn’t have space to fit it in. People suggesting the card was only going to be good in Big Paladin.

Now people can’t remember a time when Paladin didn’t have it, or how they won without it. Look at what this forum is spewing lately…

Its funny to see people complain about the weapon in paladin… There was a time doomhammer, cagematch custodian, primal dungeoneer, stormstrike and rockbiter were all in standard and with that tutoring it wasn’t uncommon to do 22 damage in a turn by turn 7 with doomhammer. Never read a complaint about it.

Now all of a sudden a paladin doomhammer is one of the biggest complaints in the game. I think the weapon is fine but they should change it so it can never lifesteal. That to me is the only broken aspect of the combo.

1 Like

To a degree yes the maul is “less” powerful on 3 but it also has three attack now. What the bump to three really does is mess up Boogie Down on 3 after dropping the maul on two. The Purator though could be a 7 cost and still be the best card to play in the deck on curve. It’s a massive reload tool.

*bump

-20 charactErs