Upcoming Nerfs/Buffs

9 Likes

Pozzik getting nerfed, Purator, Disco Maul, Feast and Famine…all for Paladin.

Lady S’theno

What’s the last nerf card?

Oh and that stupid Priest deck in wild is likely gonna have the Clergy removed. HAHAHAHAHA Thank goodness, that deck is dumb and deserves it.

Still trying to figure out the buffs

1 Like

They’re buffing Rhythmdancer Risa (DH/Rogue Legendary), Fiddlefire Imp (Mage/Warlock) and Remixed Dispense-o-Bot (Mage).

Nerfs are:
Pozzik
Purator
Disco Maul
Feast and Famine
Lady S’theno
and Hope of Quel’Thalas

3 Likes

Thanks! So, predicted nerfs/buffs from me:

Goes to 4/4
I think it stays 4 because a 5 mana nerf might outright kill the card, but I could see that happening as well.

Goes to 6 mana

Goes to 3 mana

Goes to manathirst (6)

Goes to 4 mana

Not sure, probably to 7 mana or attack goes to 3.

Banned in wild

4 mana

Scratch that, 2 mana is a bit too good. This is likely a 3/4 buff

5/4

1 Like

Your proposition for Feast and Famine is exactly what happened with Unleash Fel - you know, the nerf that totally decreased the card’s playrate and efficacy.

/s

So it’s probably accurate.

2 Likes

I like these hits.

Predicted nerf

Pozzik loses stats, maybe 4/4

Purator 6 mana
Disco Maul 3 mana
Feast and Famine +2 Attack

Stheno 4 mana

Hope of Quelthalas to a 3/2 weapon

Rhythmdancer Risa to a 4/5 or even a 5/5

Fiddlefire Imp to 2 mana

Remixed Dispenseobot to 3 mana 3/4

1 Like

For the remixed mech i would really like for the number of cards generated go to 3.

Like…
If a 3 mana card generates 2 than a 4 mana card should generate 3.

The imp will probably see status buffs.

The 3/2 line only works for arcsplitter because it’s a deathrattle and the card generated is not random.

Which is exactly what I think lol

The problem is that it likely needs to be 8 manathirst or a +2 attack but it won’t get that sort of nerf because they will go light based on the other nerfs.

Really happy to see S’theno finally made it to the chopping block. Also wonder why Remixed Dispens-o-bot is up for buffs, that card seems really good in a vacuum.

Paladin has more to do with what sees play than any individual card’s/deck’s power level.

1 Like

So everyone back to playing DK then. Exciting. Not quite the shakeup one would hope for.

I wish they would have created new cards / moved cards over from wild for classes with under performing archetypes so we can get something actually new and fresh rather than the same decks for the past year playing musical chairs.

1 Like

I cant imagine they nerf the manathirst cost when the card is only played past turn 6 with the windfury weapon anyways

If we’re being honest, S’theno nerf to 4 (assuming that’s what it is) doesn’t really do much. In relic DH (those versions running her) will still be 0 or close to 0 cost. In Spell DH and Outcast DH the nerf would be so negligible that it won’t matter. It’s not like DH was “only 1 mana away” from killing the opponent. Tons of their stuff costs little to no mana that it can easily pull the combo.

They weren’t not doing the combo because of mana issues, they were waiting to do the combo as they wait for enough spells to accumulate in hand.

The real shocker here is that Unleash Fel has managed to avoid getting hit.

I’m really hoping for the +2 attack nerf, but that’s likely not going to happen because other 1 mana cost stuff gives +2 attack + an additional benefit immediately without manathirst…and compare it to:

It would just be much weaker than other cards for the same effect.

It could always be a mana nerf, so you cant play weapon and stack multiple buffs on it the same turn

They can change feast to famine to give 3 armor rather than lifesteal so its essentially +3 health rather than +30 health

2 Likes

I have an interestign suggestion for disco maul it keeps the attack buff but the hp goes away.

The best way to nerf the paladin spell is to make it not hit face.

2 Likes

Maul - 3-mana 3/2
Feast - can’t attack heroes
Purator - 6-mana
Stheno - 4-mana
Hope - buffs minions in hand and board
Pozzik - 4/4

Good set of nerfs. There are some cards that I’d still like to see nerfed (Frostworm’s Fury, Bloodboil, Unleash Fel, Foul Egg, Nerubian Vizier and the Stonewright) but these are probably the most problematic ones.

2 Likes

They went too hard at paladin, imo.

The only thing that’s going to do is give us new, more broken overlords.

Undead priest is going to be a huge deal.

1 Like

They did nerf a little of everything for paladin.

It’s an acceptable approach despite of not my favorite one.

The hunter weapon nerf was really necessary?

I did not get the oportunity to play against that deck yet.

1 Like

When can we expect this?