Unholy Bots with Golden Heroes

Seems like they are very successful, because they all have golden DK Heroes recently!

2 Likes

Hearthstone is a colossal scam, it is likely that the government authorities will sooner or later understand that it is not a simple video game but there are various manipulations and careful studies on the psychology of those who play

people discovered marketing decades ago

Why are you spamming the same nonsensical falsehoods word for word into every thread?

maybe its a bot
i never seen him answer any question about his claims

reddit has many of those spamming the same post /thread across several subs and never answering to any post

1 Like

Are you saying companie DON’T employ psychologists whose jobs it is to figure out how best to convince players to spend money on useless MTX?

Not necessarily.

What I am saying is that if they do, then those people have read the psychological research and know that randomness is the best method. As in, they’ve read B F Skinner and know how to make a proper Skinner Box.

They play 24/7 so its not hard.

What’s weird to me is I queue up a few games in the morning and think alright lets use Pure Paladin. 3 games in a row against plague DK (I think only 1 was a bot though). Change decks, no more plague dk. Idk if this is pure coincidence or a sneak peek at how the algorithm works behind the scenes, as this isn’t the first time this type of thing has happened.