Undead priest,pure pally,totem shaman,mech pally,frost dk

guess what they all have in common? over 57% winrate thats what. these decks are literally all i see, and theyre all total cancer.

undead priest will just crush you with deathrattles and low cost high impact cards.

pure pally will stall you with 5+ taunt/divine shield minions until they can pull off their inquisitor combo for a free win.

totem shaman will fill the board with totems in 3 turns, and then heavily ramp off of infuses.

mech pally will drop 4 mechs turn 2, and then do the same thing pure pally does just 1 turn later.

frost dk is frost dk. nothing needs to be said about the most broken class added to the game.

sure is fun only seeing these decks, and knowing that you’re gonna lose if you dont constantly board wipe/silence/highroll every time you see them.

1 Like

This is the only playable shaman deck

i get that, but a 57% winrate is a bit excessive. making that totem weapon cost 1 more mana would probably be all it needs

Citation needed.

55% win rate? You aren’t allowed to have a 60% win rate. What do you even need a 70% win rate for anyway?

They should make the aggro decks slow down really… that is true… it is insane how many ppl are playing tactics which require no brain at all… just throwing out low mana cost cards one by one… and getting insane over power… AOE just can’t keep up with this speed…

3 Likes

I’d be willing to bet you wouldn’t understand how to play an aggro deck if you tried. When to trade, when to go face, when to play aggressive, when to play more conservative. Its all based on the matchup. I’ve seen plenty of aggro players missplay by only going face or trading when they shouldn’t.

I swear they might as well not give you the option to select your own cards for you deck. Just select whichever meta deck you want to play.

2 cards in, you can literally tell which meta deck you’re up against and simply concede if you know you don’t have anything to beat it.

1 Like

2 words G3t Gud…

Anyone complaing about undead priest needs to uninstall.

Currently playing undead priest and the occasional totem shaman. The issue is if you want a higher chance at functioning in the game you need to either play the meta or be extremely good at deck building. Also for everyone acting like all these decks are super simple. Try doing that when you’re going up against high rank players. If you play like a simpleton like you’re saying you’d lose in a heartbeat. You have to play smart and it takes a lot of skill to play these decks to their fullest.

Uh, I play totem shaman too. I can just vomit my hand and bloodlust go face against any rank and win. You play it too, so I fail to see how you consider such things a skillful deck.

Totem shaman gets absolutely washed against any kind of board clear. Also I’m not saying the deck itself is super skill based but I’m saying that to play it at high levels against other meta decks is challenging. Meta deck vs meta deck is sometimes decided based on skill of the users not the win rate of the deck or whatever. While there are some decks that will just crush others if you are skilled enough you can still win. But still. Totem shaman vs any deck with board clear is just not a good matchup. Maybe you haven’t ran into it yet (which would be odd) but vomiting out your hand is not a viable strategy.

The deck runs infuse minions. The infuse reward: being able to reflood the board, or card draw in the case of jester.

Totem shaman suffers from the board having only 7 slots to fit minions. If it didn’t, I would often have 8-10 minions on board. The deck floods and refloods the board so effeciently that board clearing it is a detriment to the opponent because the reflood will be even stronger.