Unacceptable Bugs

I cant really argue with that. I suspect it’s not entirely accurate, but whatever QA is around is absolutely not sufficient, to the point that it looks non-existant to the outside observer.

Regardless of which is true, the crux is still the same… they really need to revisit their playtesting across the board. Post-haste.

1 Like

It looks like they’re hotfixing these issues server side. Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

Yes they are.

There are even some patch notes for the hotfix

Has it already been released? If not, do you know when it will be?

It’s a hotfix so it’s a it’s done when it’s done situation.
That because they’re probably working on it right now and releasing as fast as possible.

It’s different from a planned patch.

1 Like

It is indeed unacceptable. Playing the final fight for top 1 against this guy who has 3/4 times 400-400+ (yep) and the game just freezes and disconnects 4 times,unable to do anything and adept to his position and all that.
The servers can not handle the game at all and at this point it feels like its just a money issue of blizzard not dedicating enough resources to their server capacity.

The lag is also still there. It has gone for some things but it is still there with other things. Bran and darkgaze,the new 4 drop,every action takes an eternity to process.

And it should not be like this because the game is really not all that complicated nor should it demand massive bandwith and processor capacity.

From what I gather, the hotfix was deployed last night. Has anyone run into either of these bugs today? Any new bugs?

Thanks for the hotfix, but unfortunately there are more construction sites.

3 bugs after hotfix only 3 games in today.
Minor:
Leviathan mech (palidan) causes screen to stay dark after animation is played
Major:
A minion with volcanomancy on it doesn’t have volcanomancy trigger when killed by conjuour’s calling (mage twinspell) even though the effect is on death and calling says the minion DIES
Raid boss Onyxia STILL DOESN’T HAVE THE RUSH EFFECT ON HER WHEN SUMMONED!
How tf is that still in game!? If it’s still not clear to anyone that they don’t test anything pre release, it should be now (cough snapdragon bioluminesence cough).

1 Like

if you’ve ever downloaded the game client on a device, they can continuously gather data from you from all the trackers you agreed to have installed on your device. (Save for places where they have a legal obligation to opt you out or provide an opt out to begin with). PC/ Phone/ Tablet/etc. Good luck on locating all of them to remove them as a simple uninstall of the game wont do that for you. You are perpetually their product to gather info on and sell to data brokers. The only thing they lose is the occasional purchase you make from the game store, but really the money is made by you having activity at all on your devices you installed the game client on.

Perhaps a factory reset could clear the trackers, but the moment you log back into a blizzard site or use the launcher again, you are right back in their inventory to sell to data brokers again, even if you never purchase another thing ever again.

You would have to essentially abandon your previous identity digitally speaking and start from scratch on new devices to truly be free of their monetizing your data up to current moment. And also Cold Turkey Quit all of Blizzard for forever. Also you would have to abandon other places on the internet to do transactions or view websites, as they would still be purchasing data from brokers that would include your info that is current, so they can advertise to you still.

Uninstall quitters literally do nothing to their bottom line as pack purchases and new set releases are a drop in the bucket of their revenue stream compared to what they earn from all the data they mine from every device ever logged into their game or launcher or site.

@cramer

there is definitely a lot of truth in that.

nevertheless, an angry customer who has to be advertised again and expensively and in the end does not come back, this customer has already eaten many companies.

and the second point is, if we talk about a game company that is on the stock exchange but has no more players, it’s dead.

Are you saying they sell the data they collect on us?

Ever since they appeared on the mobile marketplaces, and set up the launcher desktop app, yes. I believe Californians can opt out of it due to their laws, blizz has links to do it on their site somewhere. I tried it once but they can see where you are logging in from and it wont allow you unless you appear to be logged in from a CA IP.

But yes, the product Blizz sells isnt the games or the in game purchases, those are just icing on the cake, the cake being a massive playerbase of current and previous players despite any uninstalls or Free to Play only mentalities. All they do is install trackers to follow your browsing patterns and track the sites you go to and search terms and what you write in emails, etc. you are continuously updating them as to your sellable data and which category you would fall under in order to match you to the right buyer of your data that would want to target ads to you.

Add Eureka to the list of cards currently bugged. It has a weird interaction with Colossal minions where they can sometimes - not always - summon extra appendices. At least that’s what I think happens. Maybe Eureka isn’t the root of the problem, but the Colossal keyword is. I’m not even sure! There’s no consistency in their program even when it behaves buggy!

Im finding new bugs whenever i play now.

Woecleaver legendary weapon for warrior freezes the game…each time you use it. Have to close app to restart game every time.

:expressionless: