Unable to switch servers on iPad [FIXED]

With the Hallows Eve update, I am unable to see a regional server popup on the login screen on my iPad (iPad 4), while iPhones are fine. What gives, and is anyone else seeing this?

5 Likes

Yep I have this too. Also write about it on reddit

Yep me too. And I am stuck on the server that is “newer” so less developed decks. Sigh.

Still seeing this no-server popup problem on iPad 4. what devices are you seeing it on?

Me,too. (ipad mini2 iOS 12.4.1)

I have the same problem though it’s ok on my PC

Im having the same problem. Ipad mini 4

Hey all,

Being unable to see the region drop-down to change servers is a known bug affecting the tablet version of Hearthstone. Our Hearthstone team is working to address this in an upcoming patch.

Thanks for the reports!

The same problem…

Does that mean we’ll have to wait until the next content patch for a fix? That would mean we would miss out on this entire event, which to me is completely unacceptable…

How can such a game breaking bug be ok to leave unaddressed?!?

1 Like

I’ve created a post on r/hearthstone sine reporting the issue here is only getting us “we’ll fix it eventually”. Everyone please upvote it so maybe we can get it in front of someone on the dev team or otherwise that can help!

So so so disappointed with their replies. That is unacceptable.

This was fixed in the 14 October update.

If memory serves, it had broken before. Odd that a simple form popup can be so problematic.

I’d like a way of knowing in the game menus which server I’m on without changing servers to check, just as I’d like a clock on phones…