Ummm, so DH is dead

What’s there to not understand? You’re obviously disappointed in the fact a class you wanted to play with and decided to pre-order for got nerfed, and now you’re sad that by day 2 you think the class is in a dumpster because an otherwise trash deck known as Galakrond Warlock has to run 1 or 2 copies of an otherwise niche and unplayed card to hard counter the class while synergizing itself in the process.

You’ve been playing for 5 years and you lose hope on something you paid 80 bucks for after the 3rd day of release.

What a tool.

2 Likes

You mad? Why you keep replying such meanless things lol

Dude tryna reach 2000 posts

2 Likes

Nah, thats you with your misinformed opinion.

3 Likes

If you had a brain you would realize that was a question, not an opinion.
??? So dumb lol

Just as dumb as your claim the DH is dead. Nothing could be further from the truth, its just not bonkers OP anymore.

I have, I looked at the data. almost 70% win rate for DH best deck since HSreplays nerf reset… But, sure, its a “dead” class…

I’m still not convinced. What I am convinced about, that this is the intellectual capacity that you bring to the rest of your 3800 posts… I feel bad for other thread posters

Associating post count with anything is a troll tactic, as is a low post count. You must, therefore, be a troll.

See, I can play games too!

I dont care if youre convinced, the DATA says you are wrong.

6 Likes

I think this kid is mad guys lol

Not at all. You are now trying to troll after being proven wrong, a normal tactic. You have not addressed the FACT that DH still has many DECKS at near 70% win rate… You are the weakest link, goodbye.

6 Likes

Someone got anger issues, might need to check that one out…

Yeah, its the guy raging over a dead class that is still perfectly competitive that has anger issues… Who is that again???

???

You still here? lol you MUST be mad

Nah, debunking fallacious comments is something i do. Its you still being here that is more worrying. Proven wrong, now making abysmal troll attempts. Just walk away, youre out of your league.

This kiddddddddd lol

By your claim that it destroyed the game, what? Day 2? People were still figuring out how to counter the class, let alone test the new cards.

I get the frustration. But they (devs) need to be level-headed about how to surgically nerf it (it did need it), not have a reflex reaction due to the lynch mob’s loud voice. The problem was they ‘sold’ DH to be this ‘hyper-aggressive class’. With the changes, this is no longer the case. Now, it needs to go back to the drawing board.

Note the text carefully. While they usually only balance through nerfs, they have also buffed cards in the last year or so. If it does drop below the power threshold, I wouldnt be surprised to see buffs/nerf reversals. It is the new class after all, so its gonna take some tweaking on both ends of the spectrum to get it right.

2 Likes

Saw that, Bowser. Let us hope so. My only argument here is it was ‘too early’, not that it didn’t need it. We all saw what happened to Shaman after the nerfs in DoD…

1 Like

Wait are you trying to say Demon Hunter now has bad matchups??? What madness is that …
Cry me a river , not having 100% of your matchups in the green should not be a surprise.

1 Like

a lot of ppl were looking forward to a nice change with a new class, but ppl who couldnt handle their precious meta from last season being beaten whined and complained nonstop and now new class is already dead, yay loud minority ruining games

1 Like