Uldum I don’t recibe my 16 packs

I buy the new adventure I recibe de legendary and the card but no recibe my 16 packs I buy the arena September 8

Same.

I never got them either.
I don’t think I got a legendary either but I am not too sure.

I got connection issues after the purchase so I never got a prompt for “hey you got this!”

Hello, I also have not received the packs that accompanied the preorder. I did receive the legendary and the solo adventure. This was not a recent order. Please help!

Chefindude, Nanat, Cunfusdami,

This is the description of when you obtain the 16 packs – it’s as you complete each chapter, not up front.

• Earn Up To 16 Packs

Earn 3 Saviors of Uldum after completing the fifth boss of each of the first four chapters,

another 3 for completing the finale, and earn a Golden Classic Pack when you conquer the entire Solo Adventure.

Plus, earn two unique card backs for completing all chapters on Normal or Heroic Mode.

What about the random legendary that was promised for a pre-order? Never got a pop up showing I received it. Will that also come after completion? Thanks for your help in advance

The random legendary was a bonus for pre-purchasing, so it should have arrived in-game when the pre-order transaction was completed. Sometimes, due to visual glitches, you may not see the game announcing a legendary had been added to your collection. Check your collection for SoU legendaries to see if you have a new one.

Also check for the cardback you earned from the pre-purchase.

If you don’t see either, contact CS by opening a ticket, so they can look into your account/transactions.

(edit, more info)

1 Like

Actually, it’s pretty easy to accidentally click (or tap) past it without reading what was on the screen first.