Tyrande Whisperwind availability?

Hey guys, I’ve had a search around and can’t find much on this other than the same question. Anyone know if there’s a way to get her?

1 Like

Not currently. Devs mentioned that they might bring her back, but it’s been a few years since we got any updates on the matter. You might as well assume it’s no longer possible to obtain Tyrande.

2 Likes

Go on and enjoy your day here: Tyrande, oh where oh where: Cont'd

She was an exclusive. And should stay that way. Instead Blizzard should seize the opportunity to add new Heroes. A priest one would be cool.

4 Likes

I like how you say she should remain as a region locked skin. She was available like in 8 countries in EU.

1 Like

I’ve been complaining multiple times about this already, since then I’ve watched the updates closely for anything though no official statements were made on this. The tickets only ended up with “we had a contract with the 3rd party for this promotion so our hands are tied”. So you basically lost the right to put one of your own creations in a game you made yourself. ggwp…

I missed this deal because well, the Netherlands wasn’t on their little list. They’ve disappointed me with this so, that I eventually abandoned it. I’ve fought and lost, so thank you Blizz.

Appearantly those 16 years I’ve been paying money for your games and what not, means nothing.

And yes a lot of salt was sprinkled in the wounds, you can agree with me or you can disagree, it matters not damage has already been done and you know how to mend that.

Why is it so hard for people to understand exclusive items. This isnt the only one. There was allso one you needed to be at a fireside gathering to get. Some only from prepurchase expansion. Some dont have access to Amazon prime. Some dont have access to fireside gatherings. And some dont have 50 bucks to spend on the game. Thats life. Again. Blizzard should seize the opportunity to add more Heroes, instead of releasing exclusives to everyone who couldnt get it the first time around.

How would you suggest Tyrande to be re-released if i might ask? Another TwitchPrime, or Amazon prime deal?

2 Likes

just make another tyrande and put it in the shop

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

I haven’t checked for the other countries but for me it is possible to get Twitch Prime now, if that’s the case for the other countries as well then I’d say yes either that, another promotion or just putting it up in the store for a short time or something.

You can’t believe that people being locked out, because of the country they live in is legally not able to get it, is in any way fair.

Then again I’m guessing you were one of the priviliged to live in a country that could get Twitch Prime back then. Or you don’t want Tyrande anyway.

There may be a secret, why she is no longer available like the same reason why changed Jaina.

Well i know how to respond to entitled people who think they should get everything other people get. Its not realistic. Just because your neighbour buy a Ferrari, doesnt mean you are entitled to one. You dont meet the criteria if you cant afford it. Same as, even if a exclusive deal is made between Amazon and Blizzard, where your country doesnt have access to Amazon Prime, (a loophole existed) or worse, you missed the opportunity, you simply should not get the exclusive item, later, because you dont meet the criteria for said item. Again. It might seem tough. But thats life. The item was available for a limited time, through a special deal made with Amazon. Its simple. People will feel robbed, cheated, if the item is made available for different criterias later.

2 Likes

Wow, so now not having a chance at all to obtain something is the same as not having money for a Ferrari. Can’t fight with that logic. Would be sad if you didn’t get an opportunity to have a raise because you live in a neighbourhood that they excluded.

How would you like the item to be made available?

Best of luck to you too.

I can add, that i personally didnt have access to a fireside gathering to get the warlock hero. Due to geographics. Do you think im entitled to the hero card at a later time for a different reason?

The difference is that you CAN still obtain both the card back and Nemsy (warlock hero portrait). This offer has not time limits and there ARE possibilities for you to get her someday. Tyrande was not available for everyone and Blizzard created the deal that was not available for WHOLE COUNTRIES. The thing that makes this situation a real problem is that Blizzard actually promised to solve this issue. If they did not make that promise, we would not be so vocal about this topic. (Actually there were more promises about this issue).

3 Likes

Its not Blizzard who didnt make the offer available to different countries. Its Amazon who isnt available in different countries.

But again. Whats the problem with exclusive items? Are you against items thats obtainable only through a special deals? Limited time offers? What if Blizzard made a hero only available in Brazil? Would you complain then?

I personally dont see the problem. I only see an opportonity for Blizzard. To add more and more and more Heroes.

1 Like