Twitch Barrens Drop issue

Hey Blizz, just got my four hours done on Twitch and have not received my second pack. I claimed it on my Twitch and it did not appear in my Hearthstone account. Is something wrong?

Same here I’ve claimed them on twitch, but haven’t seen them in game. I am sure that I’m on the right region.

Same here. Got the first pack as soon as I redeemed it, but the second one isn’t showing up in-game.

Same. I claimed both packs 7 hours ago and didn’t get them in-game.

same can’t claim any of my packs

Same for me. Even if I click on the booster (in Twitch “inventory”) and nothin’ ingame…

I had the same problem. I claimed mine yesterday during the event. They show up as claimed in my Twitch inventory, but didn’t appear in Hearthstone in the ~30 minute window it says on the website.

According to Twitch, I’ve claimed mine 15hours ago, yet still no packs in-game.

same here, finally figured out the pop up blocker was stopping the connection just to see I could not claim them anyway.

I disabled my ad blocking/tracking and once I did that and visited the inventory page on Twitch again I received the packs in game fairly soon after that. I have no idea if the two are related, but it’s potentially worth trying.

1 Like

Trying that, we’ll see.

Alguém me ajuda PF, primeira vez que assisto pra ganhar os packs, não entrou nada no jogo. Como faço??