Twist mode and dragon mage

I receveid 60 damage in turn 6 in a match against a dragon mage.

I ask if the designer of the game has any problem to don´t see it.

Blizzard is a joke: when they want to create something, it is a crap. Is impossible to play twist mode game because is the only game mode in the history of hearthstone that a deck is impossible to counter and deals to you 60 damage in turn 6.

In wild we have tools to counter even this mode is very fast. Twist is the crap of the crap, is worst then wild.

If Blizzard don’t make any baleance in this game mode it is better to bring classic mode back.

Now I’m interested in this combo, I dont play twist, can u say how it works?

yeah how did they cheat out a 10 mana spell to get said dragons and still have spells to play to deal 60 dmg all in 1 turn? on turn 6?

the RSW ban made it slower

Not impossible. Can use two Incanter’s Flow in turn 4 and 5, buy in turn 6 the spell dragon and use this with hot streak for reduction 2 in mana.
Coin help the combo.

I didnt understand any of that. The spell dragons come from a 10 cost spell that lets you “discover” 2 dragons but the only dragon you can discover is the huge one that deals 4 dmg (done 1 at a time) randomly after each spell. so you get 8 dmg per spell played after having them out, however there;s not a lot of room to do so since they cost 10 to bring out, 8 if you;'ve used both your reduce price of spells 4 cost spell prior to drawing it.

1 Like

I feel like a lot of people forgot that Twist was In beta and is now offline until the official Launch.

1 Like

can use Belinda Stonehearth i think her name is a legendary that swaps her attack and health with 2 spells’ costs and draws them to lower the cost to 5…

oh, i never get anything to pick from that isnt 3 or lower or all 3 costs making the cost swap nonexistent.