Turning Timers and animations

Are in DESPERATE need of fixing…

Because I was under the impression that when the rope burns down, its FULL STOP turn is over…and yet I go against a Druid who is spamming spells a solid minute after the rope has burned down all the way.

Really REALLY needs fixing, any spell heavy class seems to be able to pull this crap off, and its annoying AF.

What sort of Mh and Co*ne Mixture are these people smoking to spam cards that fast that it eats up 2-3 turns worth of time with the rope already burnt to a nub.

2 Likes

it is , i had my plays cancelled because my turn rope ended maaany times

im guessing you never did, because you seem to be talking about opponent plays
try playing a card when the turn is ending im pretty sure you wont be able to play the card and if you choose a discover card itll pick a choice at random

the game even has a pop up to let you know is too late and the turn ended

there is even a bug with the fast burn rope they never bothered to fix

if you lose connection and roped a turn NEVER play a discover or a choose one effect the bug will stop you from playing it and burn the whole rope and end the turn instead

1 Like

if it were enough to remove the animations it would be wonderful, if the rng is against you you can do whatever you want but you certainly lose, this game is a colossal videogame scam on a global level and I am sure that sooner or later everything will come out, I urge any developers who today they no longer work for blizzard to tell the truth about fake rng, fake matchmaking, blizzard bots, and slot machine with team of psychologists studying how to cheat players from all points of view

yeah, lost to a card spamming Druid a couple of days ago…rope had burned and they were still casting afterward. I hate it too, but they won’t do squat

1 Like

marketing isnt cheating…

The turn ended when the rope got to the end (which takes 75 seconds). Due to animation delays, you see the turn ending later than it actually ended. When you see the arrow, they’re targeting in real time. When you see cards being played, they already played it some time ago.