Tripple problems

I played Battlegrounds game few minutes ago and something weird happpend to me when I hit tripple. I had golden Spawn of N’Zoth, played it then got the discovery card.

When I played it nothing happend, I had no minion to choose and I couldn’t roll for other minions in tavern - I had 7 gold remaining. At first I thought I was disconected. So I waited few seconds. But the clock was ticking, I saw other players in lobby leveling up or gaining tripples. There was no connection issue.

Instead of rage quitting I waited to the end, lost 7 gold for rolling or buying potentially minions . Then in my hand materialised Void Lord card but I had no chance of playing it. I was stuck with six minions. I survived the battle with 4 health so I thought to check if I can get another tripple and if this thing happens again.

And guess what? It happened! I had another tripple, played it and clicked on the discovery card and had no chance to see what I could get. Once again it wasn’t the conncetion problem.

Has anyone been in this situation? Or it happened only to me?

Use search

And how does this search help me? I wanted to report a bug and describe it with details.

You will see that the bug has been already reported, so there is no need to start yet another topic.

OK, but still it is the only way to report this bug.

Not the only. You can reply in existing topics that related to this bug.

+1 this happened to me now on Mac (first time), any workarounds when this happens? Pretty screwed an otherwise promising BG run :frowning: