Discover cards not showing choices

This is the second time I have encountered this issue. When I play as the priest and use a card such as renew, or eternal servitude, the discover choices do not appear onscreen. This prevents me from playing any other cards or ending my turn until the timer has run out. At which point, a random choice is made for me. Both times this has happened to me were in ranked matches, and needless to say, I lost both matches.

8 Likes

reported the same bug not long ago

was playing shaman at the time

seems they fixed the end turn button getting disabled part of the bug we had before the update

and it affects all discover cards during an entire game

2 Likes

Same with me … happend the first time now in a game as Shaman.
No matter which discover card I play. it doesn’t show me the cards and I’m stuck in my turn ( I can’t play anything else).
Before that I also had these “can’t end my turn bug” … maybe there is some connection.
Annoying to loose games to Bugs in HS. In the last 5 yers I never had a single bug that lost me a game. Now since the last expansion it’s coming up regularly

1 Like

Same problem today. You just get timed out for any discover and given a random choice. Zephrys, Tortollan etc Easily the most frustrating bug I’ve ever had to deal with. Hopefully someone is on it but I doubt it. Maybe I’ll try playing again in a month to see if it got fixed.

1 Like

Same issue here. Just plaid Priest and all my discover cards didnt give me options. Just timed out my turn.

1 Like

Same happened to me, both in standard for more than once, and on a BG… This is getting anoying… In the BG I had to restart the game.

1 Like

I keep having this problem also. Its happening on both ranked/casual and also for battlegrounds. Its pretty frustating.

I just encountered the same problem in two arena games on a mobile device. I couldn’t see my choices and I couldn’t do anything for the rest of my turn not even and my turn

1 Like

Same here, playing with AFK in battleground, and lost 4 turns until i can do something, its not so fun to be in this position…

I have the same issue, could not select a discover murloc card, or a secret. Lost a winning game because of this. I got very angry. Blizzard employees, can we get an attention to this problem please?

Same for me… played zephrys in my Highlander mage deck. Couldn’t discover a card and therefore lost the game. Second time in a row. Very annoying.

It usually only happens the first game I play as long as I keep the game opened. However, if you get disconnected and/or close the game and reopen it, it is highly likely that the bug will happen again.

The constant need to concede ever first game I play is a really big turn off since I hop into ranked and just auto-lose because I cast a discover card first and then the game just locks up and I cannot play any cards or see the choices.

It’s happened since the discover update. Before that, the bug was worse in that when starting a game, you couldn’t even open your hand on mobile on the first game you played.

It is getting worse. I re-installed the game and this is what happened.
Game 1: can’t discover a card and lost.
Game 2: after 15 minutes in game. Game was getting slow and freezes. Couldn’t do anything so i lost.
Game 3: same. Lost because game was getting slow.
Game 4: can’t discover a card.

I really love the game and i have been playing for several years. With this problems i am really not enoying the game anymore. Is blizzard doing anything to fix these problems. Because i can’t find any respons grom blizzard.

Same problem here. I tried to reinstall the game and restart my computer, but it didn’t work.

Same problem in here cant see discovered cards but my problem only occurs in Tavern Brawl, i just didnt get it…

Right i’ve Lost a Game cause i played mage malygos, dont show options and not let me play nothing. Later ive played 8 mana Discover Minions of 6 lvl and bug again. 2 turns out and Lost. Pls solve this.

There was an update last night. I’ve encountered the bug before the update.

Now it’s different. It still won’t show any Discover choices, but it will automatically select one for me instead.

Same for my opponent. I don’t see the cards hovering while he’s choosing, and a card appears in his hand all the same.

However it is still gamebreaking with cards that include a choice. I lost a game because I played Sphere of Sapience and couldn’t see the options to keep or bury the next card I’d draw. I lost another game because I generated a Jandice Barov and couldn’t pick which minion I wanted to die in one hit …

This is game breaking and making laddering impossible.

Sadly, same here, just lost an arena game with mage because of this bug. Whenever I played a discover card, my turn was basically over because you could’nt do anything else, you could’nt attack, could’nt even end your turn. Then when the rope burns down the game picks a choice for you. Very frustrating bug that costs games. Games that you saved gold for.

Same problem here. Can’t discover a card with priest.

1 Like

Same problem. not show cards after playing Lackey. When time end, i get random card in the hand. It happens constantly.