Trash meta 2023 04 26

It would be nice if they finally started to make the game balanced, because today the complete meta consists of paladin and thief priest in 30 matches, I’m at a loss as to why they can’t finally nerf the paladin when it’s over 65% winrating ,as well as why the priest has to copy at least 20 cards from me and casually win every game against control …

Paladin is strong, but the meta is mostly DKs, I would take some Paladin with the amount of DKs im facing on ladder.

Priest has always had steal cards going back to classic cards. Its what the class has always done.

??? How is this even a thing??? Shadow priest is the only deck priest even has going for it self rn. Dk owns the meta and paladin is just a noob stomper.

Its control priest running thief cards to generate value.

Except it isn’t where it counts which is legend. If you are looking at HSReplay sure many decks are 70%+ but Blizzard doesn’t balance around us noobs in the noob ranks only legend ranks.

the complaints are always the same, but don’t you understand that if a class prevails, since there is a deluge of “randomities” in this game, it is not because the x card is too powerful, but because the false rng that governs this enormous series of randomness is set to temporarily disfavor certain classes, and favor others, in order to create a rotation and induce you to buy new cards that you are missing for the new class of the moment. As confirmed by many developers in the sector, the large software houses that work with online games exploit illusory randomness to govern the game as they please

1 Like