Tony King of Piracy JUST REMOVE IT FROM THE GAME

Whats the need of creating this kind of card. Blizzard Nerf it to the ground in next game update. Are you kidding me?

3 Likes

You mean remove Druids from the game. :slight_smile:

This card is annoying and I expect that it’s going to be getting played a lot more before anything about it is changed.

I swear this is a Phen alt account with a different writing style

4 Likes

tony deck isn’t even that good bro. requires a strong starting hand to mitigate damage, and HAS to be combo’d with jailor to even be good. its sitting at a 50% winrate for a reason. because everything has to be nearly perfect for the deck to work.

its nowhere near as bad as pure/mech pally, undead priest, totem shaman, or frost dk. those decks literally crush you if you don’t reach your win condition by turn 5.

if you dont care about your opponent getting one card you can use it as a disruption tool too

if a paladin plays order in the court and plays the lightray they just drew they are telling you there is a chance they didnt draw countess yet play tony and youll shuffle their deck and have the chance to draw countess

and if you dont care about giving them a copy of your hand you can play fizzle which will shuffle a neutral card into their deck … so when they remove tony wont be able to play countess ( and if your deck has neutral they cant get coutness effect before removing tony either)

1 Like

It is a very “feel bad” way to loose for sure. It’s beyond milling or even the priest quest to kill opponent because that takes forever. Tony can come down what turn 6? It’s a top 4 deck for a reason. A good pilot does well with it. Having your deck stolen then deleted feels terrible. I don’t know why they put such polarzingly playable cards in the game.
May as well make Thaddius lock playable. Even that would still be less polarizing.

2 Likes

you are a bit confused
TIER 4 doesnt mean TOP 4

1 Like

why would blizzard remove a frustrating card? Frustration kept at guard levels in players generates a desire to buy new cards to beat frustrating situations, otherwise they would have already removed the endless and repetitive animations that often even prevent you from ending the turn with the moves you want… blizzard likes the system so much why should it change a system that rains millions of dollars?

Top 4 in top 1000 legend. Better when rate that Pure Paladin and Undead Priest.

eh the tier 1 decks at those ranks are

unholy dk
spell dh
outcast dh
face hunter
undead priest

Tony is not the problem, Anub’rekhan is the problem.

brann was rotated out so no idea why you are complaining about anub now

If there is any form of content that makes you unhappy about a game and ruins your experience. Just stop playing and stop giving them money for it. Pirate warrior ruined this game for me 5+ years ago, they have gotten $0 from me since and I play maybe 3 months of the year.

Blizzard is not good at balancing or design. Activision forces them to pump out content without allowing proper time allocation for balancing / modifying. It is honestly more profitable for them to throw out half-planned expansions four times a year than to properly plan and balance them and release them twice a year.

They are toxic capitalists that deserve to wither away in to nothingness.

Think of it this way, if you ordered a pepperoni and mushroom pizza for delivery, it got there. Practically no sauce, one pepperoni in the middle of the pizza and one mushroom on each half, would you go back to that pizza place? No. That is literally Blizzard. Zero quality, zero effort, but that ~45seconds it would take them to properly apply the toppings to your pizza is the WORLD to them. That is their min/max for game development. You get zero toppings on your pizza, just the dough, half the sauce and a mild amount of cheese with the smallest amount of toppings you have ever experienced.

1 Like

it dropped by one rank in a day. my apologies. you win this battle forum pro. enjoy your victory. f me for typing anything here ever.