Today is literally the worst day to be on the forums

Seriously, rotation happened, why is it like this every time? 100 posts about missing cards. I’ve been playing for a while, so it seems fairly self-explanatory to me, but could there be a better way to explain to players what is happening so that the forums aren’t overrun with so many of the exact same post? I used to try to reply to all of them, but it’s ridiculously overwhelming at this point

4 Likes

I tried to as well but theres just too many.

Im more inclined to just let them go unanswered or just link one of our previous canned answers as a post. I cant come up with a humorous way to answer them yet but if I do, Ill give it a go. Something something achievement to unlock your decks missing cards. Must subscribe to 10 youtubers with under 100 followers that have at least 100 videos. etc. IDK.

Tell them they must repeat our answers to other threads in order to get their cards. :smile:

In forums with actual moderation, someone goes around closing all the duplicate threads and linking to the one where the answer is already posted.

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to help as much as possible the first day but then gave up.
Saw some posts with good wording that I just quoted thoughout many topics but at this point people don’t even search for an answer before complaining.

2 Likes

The only thing needed is for a moderator to pin a main thread about it.
Too bad we have no moderation.