To all the bots out there - Thank You!

I want to give a shout-out to all the hard-working bots in Hearthstone. Your tireless dedication has made my quest for Badlands achievements a speedrun. You helped me complete all the challenges except for one: “Reno Saves the Day.”

I’m writing this because I still “enjoy” playing Hearthstone, but my “excitement” is dying fast. There are so many problems with the game, one could write a book bigger than War and Peace. Specifically, Blizzard’s claim about getting rid of bots is a joke! There was a blue post boasting about eradicating thousands of bots – did it actually happen? It feels like more than 70% of the players around diamond 5 are bots. And what is worse, they all play Aggro-Pirate Rogue.

While completing achievements, I realized that playing against real people is even more aggravating than playing against bots. Bots, at least, maintain consistency. People on the other hand rope, pretend to disconnect, then play aggressive, then rope again, emote when they know they are winning. They’re just trying to make your gaming experience as miserable as possible.

The frightening point I’m trying to convey is this: it defies logic, but achieving goals in HearthStone feels more enjoyable against bots compared to real human players, and if that is the case …

anyway

… just wanted to say, bots - thank you.

1 Like