Tired of sore losers

I don’t think rankings are scripted, but I do question the matching. I have often thought that it considers deck composition.

LOL, no, I don’t mean the rankings are scripted. But the matches I think are.

idk. I have no evidence one way or the other.

I don’t either but I see a pattern when I lose.

1. You can’t get a good build going. the cards you need to get a good build never drops for you, regardless what level you are on.
  2. The cards you need, the other players have, especially the players who are way ahead early.

I’m open minded. Why would they mislead us about MM? I just don’t see why they’d possibly do that. Plus, the risk of exposure doesn’t seem worth it.

Do you think it’s to lead us to buy packs or something? I’m trying to understand what their motivation would be.

I’m trying to figure it out as well. But playing a MP game shouldn’t be as punishing as blizzard has for Hearthstone Battlegrounds.

I have no BG experience at all. I have no interest in playing.

It looks interesting, but I prefer traditional card games. I’ve only tried it once for a quest, but totally forget how it works. And now you hear that with the battlepass it’s broken or something.

no. i have better things to do than care about pressing shift on my keyboard on a game forum. i suggest you step down off your high horse your majesty.

If you wish to be taken seriously, it’s probably better that you learn how to punctuate and space.

1 Like

Most of the time you lose in this game its either cause you drew bad, you’re losing the coin flips, or youre getting out tempo’d…

Why? You can message back and forth on duelingnexus it should be the same for HS.

I think they want to avoid arguments and tickets.

spoken like a true snob. thanks fer edukatin us ignorent lord mallenroh. you can get back to calling us racists and fascists when you’re finished with the grammar lesson.

1 Like

Many of our forum users are actually foreign and English is not their primary language.

1 Like

And that’s understandable.

This however:

Is not.

You don’t mute every opponent?

Such copium, much wow.

I have said repeatedly that the emotes are easily misinterpreted.
I find it hard to believe that is an accident.
Team 5 should really revise them.

1 Like