Tired of sore losers

To many people only say well played win they win, never when they lose. Tired of these people as it proves humans are worse then cockroaches.

4 Likes

You could mute them. I have been doing it since October 2013.
I think the emote system is dumb.

7 Likes

Have you played the exact same player and beat em and lost to em to confirm this or is this different players and you’re lumping em all into one group?

2 Likes

You’ve left out context. Many people don’t emote “Well played.” For the intent to annoy you. You’re assuming it’s what they think they’re doing but let’s be real here.

Someone could just emote well played because the match was a good match whether it was them drawing very good consecutively, or (one of my personal favourites) it was a match that felt good on both ends meaning the interactions were actively back and forth, the level of intensity was high but never one sided, or you or your opponents pulled the ultimate underdog fight of the century. It was mostly unintentional even if you felt like it wasn’t.

Yes there are those who spam it and those are the annoying ones but you should never let it get to you.

People generally don’t emote well played at the end when they are losing because it’s not needed. The game is frustrating half the time so let them do them while you do you.

3 Likes

Do you really need affirmation from an anonymous person when you win? Take the win and move on. Get your affirmation and self worth from family and friends, not the internet.

2 Likes

You just have to squelch every single game. I know its annoying but its a large greedy company that has to make nonsensical excuses about why they can’t just make it a toggle that lasts until you decide to toggle it back on. But now they have the perfect way to deliver this option, Runestones. They would make so much money and large greedy companies love their money.

It’s just an easy observation.

3 Likes

I have issue with people who “friend” me and tell me things such as “KYS”

However, I don’t consider it BM if my opponents who lose don’t use “Well Played” before concession or I beat them. Something I’ll never know given the fact I take advantage of the “Squelch” option, which it sounds like you should, as well.

Cuz there is no such thing as “well played” anyway. It’s either you draw good or bad, that’s it.

Need new emote “well drawn”

2 Likes

then stay away from the forum…its full of them !

And that’ll be the next forum post

I never say Well Played either. I say nothing. And I squelch you before I do anything else. You people aren’t real, you just live inside my hearthstone game.

it bothers you when people say gg when they win? is your skin made of rice paper? you could just as easily laugh about it. what difference does it make? many times people don’t say gg when they lose because the deck they lost to is some OP deck or card. other times they don’t because why would they? people like gloating when they win because they get a kick out of it. some people get a kick out of the fact that other people get mad or upset over a video game. i have to admit i fall into that category. i imagine you’re not the type that plays full loot rpgs. i bet when you died and someone looted your gear your head would explode. no offense. it’s just some pixels on a screen. it doesn’t matter who wins. i really enjoy the emotes as they add flavor and polish to the game. i don’t abuse them and when others do i just mute them. it’s really a very minor issue in the scheme of things. at least some people are having fun with it.

@intheoforest

Could you at least TRY to be some what grammatically correct? Your post looks like a 3 year old wrote it.

Please, don’t insult the three-year olds.

2 Likes

Not that I’m taking his part, but I have seen far worse here.

I couldn’t care less in regard to the grammar people use, so long as it’s intelligible. Paragraphs are also a necessity. For whatever reason, it feels bad to read a wall of text.

I agree. Diagramming sentences, (Or, at least being capable of it.) really needs to make a comeback.

I mute everyone and never emote, your “feelings” about that matter not.

1 Like

Why? /////characters