Tired of sore losers

I don’t emote either. They are easily misinterpreted, and distract me from my playing.

I’m big into the alternative heroes. Like I just purchased the Wicked Kael’thas hero. Half of the enjoyment for me are the new emotes.

I believe people need to thicken their skin. I try and not piss people off but I’ll say “well played” after good and impressive plays. I’ll say “thanks” when I lose. I really get a kick out of it (emotes).11

I don’t take offense, but the emotes seem designed to cause arguments or bad feelings.
Glad there is a mute button.

1 Like

What I cannot stand is when I purchase an alternative hero and their emotes are mean. I try to be a nice guy and I like emotes to be as they say. I want “greetings” to be a greeting. I want “thanks” to show my appreciation. Etc.

Well, I don’t mind that they exist, but I’m glad participation isn’t forced.

3 Likes

I’m tired of MMR and elite players in this game. F them.

Are you getting beat by elite players? You must play better than me.
I just get the rabble.

It seems like half the player base just uses emotes to attempt to annoy the opponent. I’m not interested in participating.

3 Likes

Ditto.
20characters*

just frustrated as usual. I hate the MMR stuff as it’s just frustrating seeing you go from 4300 back to 4000 because blizzard won’t give you the cards you need to compete.

Honestly, just hide the MMR garbage.

1 Like

If not MMR, what else would we use to match players?

Edit: Sorry, I think I confused what you were saying.

how big you win or bad you lose over a 5 or 10 game period. Pending how you do, move the player up to the appropriate group or down to the appropriate group.

Just because you win one game, it shouldn’t lead you to be playing with players that can kick the snot out of you. It feels like the game is penalizing you for winning one match.

MMR is not perfect, and Blizzards version seems really wanky.
I have been told many times that it’s based on Chess elo, but idk.
I think there is more to that story:)

1 Like

feels like blizzard’s version of training camp for hearthstone e-sports. Reward elite players or players who win a lot to face not so good players (like me) to kick the snot out of them to get their rating up.

Hearthstone is really stingy with information about the matching system.
I have held suspicions for years…

1 Like

Overwatch MMR system isn’t this bad. Battlegrounds MMR is just horrible.

I haven’t played either, I’m afraid.

All I can say is that statistics have been collected over the years, and yet somehow there’s no evidence that matchmaking is anything but how it’s been described. At this point, it would be crystal clear that there’s some funny business.

I have never said it’s unfair. I just doubt that it’s as random as HS would have us all believe.

1 Like

Agreed it’s not as random as Hearthstone wants us to think. Actually, kinda feels like Blizzards version of scripting matches. they already decided who will be top 4 and who will be below that.

If this is the case, WWE should take notes.