Time Warp Mage- Wild

Yes! Agreed. With wild, you can handle some gaints for one turn. You at least have a chance

This deck needs a severe nerf when the mage can take unlimited turns it makes it impossible to even enjoy hearthstone at this time. In wild it’s the most overpowered deck in the meta. The parrot needs to be removed so the mage can’t just take turn after turn.
I just lost to a mage who was on their 5th consecutive turn in a row. SO Frustrating to play against that type of deck. Also objection is the absolute worst card to ever be released!

Goood…I feel the hate. Excellent. Keep in mind I have taken 20 turns in a row just to prove a point. My quest copy mage is able to push out well over 10 parrots a game. Heh.

Whats really funny is when I clone em as 1/1s, clear my own board then play brann and 5 1/1 parrots same turn LOL!

Everytime, i beat that deck,…it feels like victory and a real accomplishment.

The sad thing is it happens rarely.

2 Likes

I like using warrior to break up the combo.

Try building a deck around…
2 x Disruptive Spellbreaker
2 x Soul Breaker
2 x Plaguespreader
Theotar
Maybe a couple Brewmasters, a Duster, Okani, Zola, Shadow Voljin, Far Watch Post, Sketchy Stranger. Throw in some early and late game like a mech or taunt core.

Try and disrupt as much as possible.

1 Like

I submit that Commander Sivara, in many situations, should not help advance the quest. Taking the card’s wording as it’s written, you’re getting “back” the EXACT cards that you played. So unless she gives you a card you previously generated and didn’t in fact start in your deck, it shouldn’t count.

8 spells that did not start in your deck bud.

Like GI Joe says, knowing is half the battle.

Happy to say it again. Sivara adds three spells “back to your hand,” implying the spells she gives you were in your hand previously. She isnt giving you copies. So if you get back a spell that was originally in your deck, playing said card shouldnt advance the quest.

Those three spells are not the spells that start in the deck. Those spells GENERATED from Silvara are generated by those initial spells cast during the course of the match while holding her. Again those spells are added DURING the match to your hand. Thus they CANNOT also be in the deck at the start when you spells are registered.

While I do agree the text is murky, they need to add copies right after add in the battlecry description, it should trigger the quest.

I don’t like solitaire mage.