Time warp mage 12 minute turn

I just played a time warp mage and his turn lasted 12 minutes before I finally died with him on 4 health…

That aids card Rommath just on repeat for a cost of one.

I really like to play wild over standard since standard is very boring but this is dumb. Too many mircale decks playing 15 cards a turn liek the druid version with auctioneer.

Should I just do arenas?

3 Likes

How is that even possible that his turn lasted 12 minutes? Oh I guess with the new Legendary.

Sooo then… Why would you subject yourself to that unnecessary torture? It’s sad that all those Time Warp mages have figured out a way to continue to abuse this spell.

Because his spells also kept killing his minions on board. I’m telling you it was 12 minutes, I wanted to make him wait also for playing such a deck.

1 Like

Your opponent almost certainly enjoyed those 12 minutes. That’s the problem with that deck. The people playing it just wanna play their own cards and not let you have a turn. It’s way less fun for them if you concede as soon as possible

3 Likes

it’s a toxic deck. It takes a special kind of hearthstone player who enjoys denying your the opportunity to fight back. This mechanic should not be in the game. 1 or two turns sure, but infinite turns should not be allowed.

3 Likes

I liked when Time Warp was just a set up for a 2-turn kill. It seemed like a much more fun and interesting mechanic then. The way it can be repeated infinitely is what got the parrot nerfed, but ETC + Rommath are just doing the same thing now. Time Warp mage, as it has been since parrot was introduced, is one of the few decks I really do wish was just deleted from the game somehow.

2 Likes

They should have properly nerfed the time warp card itself to state “can only cast once per
game” Or maybe “not more than twice”. Something that makes the quest fun to play but not oppressive to play against.

2 Likes

There’s a turn limit.

there’s certain decks I just instant concede to. that’s one of them.

1 Like

If there is a turn limit I have yet to see it. Yes, I suppose the ‘turn limit’ is when they finally kills you after taking about 40 turns.

1 Like

YA BAD DESIGN GAME some animation count to time some NOT :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

YES!!! if you cast 3x ice block HAVE only 1 ice block not 3, infinite extra turn is :face_vomiting:
SAME for ALL DECK where you DONT HAVE A CHANCE REACT!!! = BAD DESIGN!!!

with parrot nerfed isnt that much of a issue now