Time to nerf mage

hi mage is actually the best ranking deck and overall the best deck at top legend

why not tuning down it ?

the deck is going to step up in power soon enough with the new cards from expansion , you will see that this deck will reach high end level soon enough .stay tuned .

tell your though .

1 Like

We are 4 days away from a expansion

1 Like

I always find it funny how that no matter what the best performing deck is in a given period there’s always players calling for a nerf.

2 Likes

How else will those players be able to win. Instead of learning how to play they cry until it get nerfed away.

2 Likes

No, it’s not. Where did you get your bad info from?

Because your first assertion was wrong.

2 Likes

You’re factually incorrect. The best deck at top legend is Giant Druid, followed by Big Rogue, Enrage Warrior, and Frost DK. I absolutely don’t mean to be rude. Where’d you get your data?

1 Like

i don’t think that warrior enrage is the best deck overall mage have the best solutions and the best killing potential across all classes .

That’s where you’re wrong, kiddo :sunglasses:

this don’t mean that mage don’t need a nerf . warrior enrage don’t got all the answers like mage , ok enrage can kill mage but mage is best deck overall across all classes the winrate of a skilled player with mage is very high and the possibility for mage to don’t have a lot of bad mach ups make it top tier for ranking even at high legend of play .

Where do you guys get this information? Do you make it up? At no relevant rank is mage near the best deck. Please, note that I’m not trying to be rude.

At least Rainbow Mage is fun, and requires an expanded knowledge of decks in the meta / as well as playing smart, AKA good decision making.

I think there’s an argument that it’s best for top 1000 Legend. It’s not one that I actually subscribe to myself, but if I went full intellectual dishonesty and made a case for it I feel like I could be rather persuasive. Therefore, I’d at least consider it “near best” at top Legend.

But only at top Legend. And I imagine that there’s another argument that I don’t actually subscribe to myself, that top Legend isn’t a “relevant rank,” so there’s that too.

Point is, I think it’s just barely close enough. Tier 1.5, if you will.

Extreme agreement. The deck rewards skill. I think we need to stop nerfing decks that reward skill.

What is giant druid ?

While I appreciate your response, this is not reflected by the data. :slight_smile:

It is. Just not the surface level data. Ya gots to dig deeper.

I don’t think so. If you insist, please clarify “dig deeper”.

For those skeptical, open the image below.

https://i.imgur.com/hOt3DTF.png

Edit: Not tryin’ to be impolite.

1 Like

And thus, the problem. Data shows it is.

Might as well just say I don’t think 9 is greater than 8. What you think is in opposition to the facts.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah!? Well, my anecdotal experience proves otherwise. :wink:

2 Likes

A serviceable analogy, but not the best one. We are dealing with empirical measurements here, not mathematical constants. Therefore, may I suggest: might as well just say I don’t think the population of California is greater than the population of Texas.

Nah, I’ve learned on these forums you can’t do deep analogies. You have to keep it stupidly simple. You should know by now these forums can’t handle deep analysis.

But they will. THEY WILL. BWAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes