Time to leave..Ill miss what you once were

I started Hearthstone shortly after Khatz expanaion. It was such a fun game with fresh stories in solo, matches were fun. The meta lasted more than a week. Now its so random. Everything is random. They pump out cosmetics and try to force them down your throat daily. Far too many balance changes and far too many nerfs and buffs. Its a very different game. Not really any lore to speak of in quite some time. We got 1 chapter of Death Knight story the past year…too many discover cards…far too many. Its just different than the game i fell in love with. I miss the way you could strategize mid match but now you really cant because of all the random cards. I really enjoyed it up to the barrens expansion. Thats when it started going downhill for me

you don’t mention the fact that by now the game is just a way to lose money either real or virtual being full of algorithms capable of modifying the rng towards directions that ensure greater gains or piloted balancing, no one notices that in heroic duels some classes are more strong “in periods” compared to the others?? Even without the release of new expansions? It is clear that the RNG of those classes is modified by whoever governs the threads of the game, no one notices that if you close a duel with more than 6 victories then in 90% of cases you close the following one at 0/3 or 0/1 even if do you use the same class as the “good” duel? All piloted friends

1 Like

Change is a fact of life.