Thought signature cards were animated?

They all just have swirly moving backgrounds but the actual art is a still image lol? Is this a joke?

That isnt what the expectation of them being animated was. The actual card itself is what we were told would be animated

They are supposed to be the equivalent of golden legendaries. So make them as good as golden legendaries. Currently the golden versions have way more animation than the signature versions do.

Do better ffs. 2nd expansion with flop signatures. If you are going to half-a$$ it dont do them at all

Some golden legendaries look really good, while others barely have any animations. I was kinda hoping the animations would be like Diamond cards, now those are animations. :slight_smile:

Like the new Rin Diamond card is amazing. Reno Jackson Diamond card is also Amazing!

1 Like

Yeah, the signature animations are disappointing.
Only some background wobble. D:

I literally thought it was just my collection not showing the animations at first but then i saw theory crafting and realised thats actually what they look like

Major fail.

Golden millhouse is literally playing on his deck and moving the toggles and stuff

Signature millhouse is literally just stuck in 1 position, no movement while some swirly blue lights pulse above his head.

How can you fail this hard twice? I really thought these signatures were going to be a turning point and the lich king ones were just flukes. But it’s becoming a pattern how lazy they are being made

Wasnt there a special Hero portrait revealed a while ago that had some super realistic looking animation to it? It was a female hero and I recall a green background? Several Voiced lines if my spotty memory can recall. I dont remember anything else about it tho.

Tbh if it was that animated, they wouldnt really be signature cards, they would just be Diamond cards with a different name. I dont think these cards need to be seriously animated to look nice.

They need to have equivalent animation to goldens at the very least since they are equivalent in value to goldens

Ever since they announced the changes they specifically pointed out that the animations would be in the style of gold cards. And I would agree that they are slightly less animated than those, but they are definitely still animated within the scope of what they specifically said in the beginning.

I like it like this. I think too much movement would interfere with how amazing and vibrant the art by itself already is. This is far from a flop. The new signatures look amazing and definitely worth collecting.

They are far and away better than the first iteration of Sigs. I love the colors, the art, the presentation with the full art within a thinner frame. I don’t need any change, personally, but given their rarity to open in a pack AND they can’t be crafted, they should have a little more for those who will be delving into purchasing packs simply to find them.

1 Like