This -will- be nerfed. (Hollow Hound)

Hound hound it’s not a bad card stop trolling and I suspect they might nerf thqt deck in the future.

1 Like

Remove lifesteal from it, because that is the biggest problem…

1 Like

Your nerf suggestions are utterly ridiculous. The card you’re complaining about isn’t overpowered in the first place. You are full of salt and toxicity. My advice is that YOU get out.

7 Likes

I mean, you’ve put out some strategies here. If you’ve read the responses to your post, others have given you ideas. Nerfing isn’t always the answer and it shouldn’t be if there’s clear strategies.

One person gave an idea; and because people online have little to no couth, they suggest it as a term of user error, instead of actual help.

It didn’t also help a troll kept being that and ruining the thread.

2 Likes

only thing ruining your thread, is your constant crying

For hunter specifically, the card is unhealthy, completely. I am full of rational thinking and consideration of what could be done to make it more balanced.

Also do people forget that it’s a cleave with rush and lifesteal as a common?

I’m assuming this is because given everything you’ve said, you’re quite capable of pinpointing what to do yet you suggest a nerf. Nerfs aren’t signs of anything good, it’s a sign of an unbalanced game in need of tuning.

Hound isn’t broken because of reasons YOU stated, so it doesn’t need a nerf.

As far as your “troll” if that’s what you truly believe, stop feeding it.

so if they turn it into a epic, the card would suddenly be ok?

3 Likes

Would that mean you think it’s broken otherwise?

1 Like

I think it’s time to move on. You’re digging so deep you’ve become the troll, ma ami.

2 Likes

It was a legit question, that’s all.

Maybe? It’s far from oppressive right now. It just now has good matchups against chip damage decks like frost DK.

New cards may change that, but it’s not like it is a meta tyrant.

It’s not but it can be close. Depending on what new set will introduce. It’s also a very good deck against any form of control. It’s almost an auto win vs control.

1 Like

Isn’t hunter dominating the meta right now?

1 Like

whats that have to do with this card?

does what you said mean we need to nerf every card in hunter since people are losing to it?

Yiu claimed this card to be bad but it’s actually the card keeping this whole archetype together

prove it

show me the data

Cleave effect on a lifesteal unit is too strong. End of story.

Hunter didn’t become the tier 1 deck by accident.

1 Like

It’s really not.

It’s pretty much a tossup on if it draws king Krush or not. Once it does, it pretty much auto loses to control because it’s burst from hand drops to like… 10.

It’s often slow to get going, so control has a lot of time to build up a bank of answers to deal with what it is doing.

It’s favored against the control decks, but it’s far from an auto win against them.

2 Likes