This -will- be nerfed. (Hollow Hound)

Hodir says the next 3 minions you play. By “minions” they mean minion cards. Magnetics become 8/8.

1 Like

Oh, so yeah, Hodir would make them an 8/8 before they attach.

So you can make a 4 Mana 24/24 K9 or amalgam after Hodir, location to make it a 26 rush if the Sparkbots keyword missed rush, AaBJ up to 28.

Sparkbots might make it have windfury

If you have more magnetics for fun, go for it.

Add ini for a flex so you get an extra with divine shield and windfury

Oh yeah, if it says play it 100% counts and will be an 8/8

Hey guys

Turn 8
Hodir
Turn 9
Stonebound Gorgon
2x Aberrant Parasite
Always a Bigger Jormungar

Yep, that also works.

26/24 cleave trample rush lol

“Guys, it’s fine, just don’t have minions!”

2 Likes

Just make sure you don’t disenchant any of that card. The nerf is certainly coming.

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t imagine that card surviving…

It’ll probably get nerfed more than once after they try to make it 2 Mana first

1 Like

Delete this card from arena HAS no PLACE TO BE IN ThiS FORMAT. Literllly a free win for death knights, devs like come on, Ben Broad woulda never made this card. You are just adding cards that have almost no play around to this game. Its like your trying to kill the game.

Its a reno jackson with a 1 card full heal, easy to give him +2 or +4/4 in death knight. Sad you guys put this in arena. Board clear/ Heal/ clear board / Rush. Think about what you put in arena Jesus.

I would never have believed that one cost spell to ever be printed but here we are. It should be two at the minimum not the least of which is hunter has a way to easily tutor it out at one cost.

A card like that existing kind of almost demands that hound goes to 7 in order for the combo to be an eight play and parasite a nine play. I’m not sure putting it on two attack is even worth it.

I’m still mind blown that card exists especially for an aggressive class like hunter. Feels like complete overkill.

3 Likes

well im convinced, may as well just delete the card

Even if they made hound 10 Mana to prevent the combo, hunter still has the 4 Mana gargon with 3 attack, rush, and cleave.

And Hodir can still make it (and parasites) 8/8s. So your gargon is a baseline up to 24/24

AaBJ is broken with several things. Immediate focus is on hound, but hound isn’t even the strongest thing you can use it on.

1 Like

I feel you. This idiotic card MUST be fixed asap. It makes hunter 60+ hp every game. Just a fix to heal is enough to restrict the deck which should not be as effective in everything. It’s a HUNTER CLASS, not a healing battery or survival king with randomly generated hounds.

1 Like

I can confirm smeet is top 1k tho

Sometimes anyway. Depends on what I’m playing and how much that month.

(It’s way easier to hover around 2k with tier 3 decks)

No.
sf
opewmgoewmgesafsad

They are actualy buffing it. Have you seen the new expansion cards?

And also when 6 classes have decks with the same win rate nothing is getting nerfed.

Paladin, warrior, hunter, death knight, shaman, and demon hunter all have decks simular/same win rates. Tbh this is the best balance we have seen in a long time.

1 Like

I think the card is fine, mostly, but it should need some condition to activate the lifesteal (e.g. if a friendly undead died since last turn).

I actually think the card is fine but with the new trample card it will 100% need a nerf. It’s reno + collateral damage on a stick.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much this.

That trample card is going to quickly become one of the most hated things in the game. Hunter has a lot of ways to a use it, and hound will probably get caught in the crossfire.

3 Likes