This patch messed up the RNG. No troll topic

Because when people talk about “RNG manipulation,” they generally talk about unfairly rigging odds to force wins or losses on players. Weighted odds don’t do that, because a) the player using the card with a weighted average is also risking a greater chance of bad class-specific cards, and b) the opponent knows (or should know) that class cards are more likely than neutral cards.

That being said, where are you getting this about Conjurer’s Call being weighted in favor of neutral cards?

This. The number of cards that the spell can discover is fairly narrow, so what the OP is seeing is more likely nothing more than a manifestation of confirmation bias. He doesn’t want to see Grave Horrors, so he notices them more and remembers them more clearly when they show up.

The RNG suuuuuuuuuucks. 4 - 5 arena games, i get the same 10 starting cards in every game… It doesnt even worth to pay the in game money. You know the winner since first minute.

Yeah was playing game vs Mage.
Turn 4 drops
Sorc Apprentice, Khadgar now play summon 2 0/2 taunts (make that 4). Also play your next elemental costs 2 less and play Mana Cyclone.

Nice turn =P

I was playing Whizbang which gave me a Paladin deck. Just conceded and moved on. Basically all casual is is 4 turns of who got the best opener.

3 Likes

exactly. It’s too bad, but thats exactly that.