This makes no sense

Ok so anyone here that plays wild and gets into a paladin match up that just does the same thing with nozdormu lichking uther and then sing-along buddy? To exodia you? Like i fought 15 of these in a row(yes i counted) to all the paladin players out there , it won’t hurt to try new things you know? Same goes for quest warlock in my opinion tamsin should cost 7 . 5 is waaaay to cheap for this effect she has

1 Like

Well, im precisely playing a highlander version, because the new card allows a combo with a call to arms, which greatly improves the otk, and makes the deck playable, its a contender that has just arrived in to the wild meta…

2 Likes

I understand but its ( and sorry foe the caps lock , its nothing personal against you) EVERY PALADIN I FACE AGAINST , thats why it doesnt male sense

I haven’t seen any of these yet, but the combo looks cool

personally I play reborn Paladin or pure paladin when I play wild

though the most fun wild decks I have is probably my Curse/Galakrond/Sargeras/Demon/Jaraxuss Warlock

after that its probably Jade/Galakrond rogue, or elemental shaman, though choose one Druid is also fun

the combo isn’t really that cool to be honest, it’s usually stalling half the entire match then playing a free combo that instantly wins the match that you have little to no control over preventing