This is really annoying AF

For the last two days, I have been playingn Frost DK… and it was all fine and dandy until I kept running into Blood DK over and over and over. I played all day and only came across 1 paladin, a few shamans, and the rest were DK.

SO I decided to swap to a deck that would counter Blood Knights… can anyone guess what happened next? After 8 hours of running into DK’s than swapping? … Suddenly NOONE seemed to be playing Blood Death Knights… they all suddenly decided to play priests, rouges, paladins, warlocks… but no Blood Death knights.

So I swap back to Frost Death knight… ohhh guess what happens… EVERYONE suddenly wants to be playing Blood death knight again.

Pray’s BE!

And now I just swapped to Hunter… and I’m suddenly only being matched up against Mages…

It’s really irritating when you guys make is so obvious.

I’m not sure what you’re on about, but for the last 1 1/2 days most at D5 played mostly frost DK and it’s considered to be a bit broken.

You’re right, you have made it clear that you completely missed the point.

Just another example how the game is rigged.

To a certain degree, I just find it really annoying when won’t even let you counter. Every time I swap off DK to another class… I see ZERO dk’s. But as soon as I go back to DK’s… it’s all I get matched up against.

Like right now I’m playing priest and I’m on my 6th match and not a single Death knight.