This is highly not fun becasue "Not Fun" was too short

I have been mopping the floor with bots or asian name accounts for a while. I don’t know what it did to my rating but i get dematerialized every game i get a human now.

Working as intended?

This is weird…

I stopped crying 5 minutes and played more than 2 games. I won a few… Then i was silver 1 (2/3) with a win streak.

Pulled another bot, Gold 10 for the first time.

:smiley:

About the bot. Jailer snips the deck. Giant guy for 8 puts 4 cards in the deck. You would draw them on the next turn.

Look it up →

Decklist:
AAECAaIHBLCKBKbvBOKkBcmeBg2RnwSVnwSmnwTl0wT82wSBhgWInQXMxAW/7QXL9gWj+gW9ngbVngYAAA==

1 Like

Seems to be more and more of those bots. Not a great sign for the health of the game.

I don’t know how those bots make it to Silver 1. Seems unlikely considering i can beat them pretty much everytime. Others would too.

I have been told it’s: “Because no one plays Hearthstone anymore”? Is that even true?

If that sounds hard to fathom, you’ll wonder how they make it to diamond and higher, where players see them there as well.

It’s been going on for years (not a “recent increase” as the latest lie from the ivory tower irvine would try to deceive the playerbase into believing).