This is For YOU

It feels like I’m playing with an incomplete Lego set with random rocks and stuff in it at all times.
The design philosophy feels like

“Give Blizzard money getting packs. Get exploits.
Make your deck around them. Make people angry because we love making you angry.”

I have never really enjoyed this game after Curse of Naxxramus.
I just felt sad but I had nothing else to do so kept feeling sad and playing.
After Classic mode got removed, I just felt sad all over again and came here.
Can you bring back Classic? Simple as can be, I just want this game to be good.
It’s like they’re saying

“Innocence isn’t real. Everyone is guilty, and we’re here to prove it!

Also Blizzard, don’t forget to keep rewarding scr0tiemcB with forum points for having a creative name.
This game is fundamentally flawed in SO many ways. It’s unbelievable.
2 mana deal 20. Just because you say it is bad and it is bad,
doesn’t mean you shouldn’t listen to good for changing it to not be bad.

Do you see what happens on these forums for posters who think it’s possible for them not to be trash?
–Answer: They get enforced to be trash by other forum members.
Then if those same posters think it’s possible for them not to be trash to those forum members, you know.
–Answer: They get enforced to be trash by the forum moderators.
Right. You get what you wanted which is ruin and destruction.
Should I be sorry for not loving the ruin and destruction at least most of you are giving?
(or taking away from the people who are giving anything that is not that??)
Am I the bad guy for wanting something normal and real? Really? ?
Am I the bad guy for wanting things to be better in all regards to this game? Really??

I’ve felt like nothing here when all I needed here with this game for years was to know it is better.
I guess there’s something wrong with me.
I’ll just rot in this hell on Earth I experience everywhere then I guess.
Sorry if I’m wrong for posting honest compassion for life
that some forum members will call trolling because they don’t know how to be honest and compassionate for life.
Sorry I didn’t die already and am posting this if you just have something bad to say or report this.

1 Like

Nobody cares about classic mode! If they don’t improve Twist mode it will suffer the same fate as classic mode, no one plays this mode, there will be 5 people all over the world playing classic mode, these people will still complain about bots in the game!!
I already think there should be a way where you build a deck with any card from any class and without heroic power! It would be a Hearthstone along the lines of YU-GI-OH!

You are catching on. Maybe a few more thousand to go until you get it.

always just like you said