This game so rigged

How can you tell; me it’s not when my opponent’s whole deck is filled with plagues and they don’t draw them a single one in 4 different games?

I had a win streak with the deck but now my deck is just plain trash because Plague never gets drawing tell how. After playing 19 games and losing only 12 of them.

3 Likes

It’s bad luck. I changed my deck to not rely on plagues, but be a triple. Have been having more success. All your Unholy goes to plague, everything else is great support.

I would say bad luck but a notice gets like a 50% win rate it starts happening. it is like game code keep at that.

1 Like

Perhaps that has to do with MMR?

Try being tri DK with all Unholy dedicated to Plague.

Algorithm for the game has been well known about for many many years, just gotta accept it and keep playing (or don’t and stop). Definitely don’t spend money lol

2 Likes

I thought you quit last week and uninstalled for like the 10th time. I’m so confused.

If you think it’s truly rigged, why do you keep coming back?

6 Likes

Blizzard used their super rigging patent to rig his mind.

I’m not saying rigged a way game rigg against you but thinking more about keeping the win rate between 50% rate after a while with decks. Thier has to be something in the code that controls the draw rate and chance. I notice the same thing when you get a new legendary in a pack the same chance goes up of drawing it.

1 Like

This is just spam.

Edit: I no longer read hidden replies.

How is it spam when talking about the Hearthstone system with dealing possible code rigg in a way for chance and draw possible? It’s not a bad thing that most games have a system like this but think Hearthstone has a balanced code like this too.

“I’m not saying it’s rigged”

Goes on to explain things the game does that equates to a game being rigged

So you do think it’s rigged.

So why are you still playing a game that you genuinely believe is rigged against you? Why wouldn’t you just quit?

If I sincerely thought some game was rigged against me, I’d stop playing it. Continuing to partake in something that you think is rigged against you is insanity.

3 Likes

It can be rigged in a way to control balance because not hard if have code up or lower draw chance after a point.

Yes, it is extremely hard to rig the game in that fashion without it standing out. It would have been proven, with evidence LONG ago if it was actually happening. Yet here we are, with no evidence of rigging provided YET again.

2 Likes

Three things in life are certain:

• Death;
  • Taxes;
  • Monsterparty threads about quitting the game but always coming back;
2 Likes

What do you it’s hard? Blizzard has a magical rigging patent.

Yes of course

The rest of your post unfortunately is gibberish.

Game is rigged because opponent didn’t draw what i wanted him/her to draw.

1 Like

People who pay get better luck. It’s a real thing.

No, it isn’t a “real thing”, it’s a disgusting lie.

4 Likes

Sureeeeeee. Blizzard is one of the most greedy companies there is. They already said there’s a hidden element that forces you to lose battles after a long winning streak. Pretty sure there’s some other bull too.