This game is rigged as hell

I am good, like i mentioned before i played wow for over 14years…so i am kinda stuck to the blizzard artworks and themes even if the companie became more the questionable.

Any one mentioned they lost value of like 7 billion on dollars when the uk voted against the fusion with microsoft.

can you be “good” at a game that is rigged??
if you believe you can, what skill set is required to be “good” at “rigged” outcomes??

asking for a friend…

3 Likes

i dont know whether to laugh or cry…

1 Like

Well, if some people say they cant make it out of silver and gold ranks and me entering legend at start/mid of the month i consider myself a good player.

Play a load of games thats how you beat the “rigging”.

I started 3 accounts in december i think…i got like 3000 wins on them :sweat_smile:

That feeling you get when you blocked someone a long time ago and see “hidden reply” but don’t remember why you blocked them…but then see people replying to that person with stuff like

it really lets me know that whatever my reasoning was, it must have been a good one. Especially so since I’ve only ever put 2 people on ignore.

There’s a LOT of ignorant stuff posted on these forums that I’ve read and never even had the inclination to ignore the person permanently, but to make it to my list of “top 2 of the most annoying posters of all time” list on THESE forums says a lot.

Thank you guys for solidifying my decision. Based on what you guys are saying in your replies, I clearly made the right choice and saved myself from some major eye rolls it would seem.

2 Likes

yep. flagged plenty and ignored a while ago. so toxic that the threads dissapear.
On a lighter note… i got two golden rowdy fans to dust thanks to @schyla :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: I better see some kickback! +5 dust incoming for me! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No goldens from the Schyla packs, but I did have 13 copies of the regular version!

sidenote: Blizzard found a creative way to hard nerf all three dk specs (and future dk specs if we’re honest, lol) without having to refund too much dust!

1 Like

i know righttt evil.

1 Like

Oh so if you play enough games you “beat” the rigging? So in other word when you get a decent sample size instead of piecemeal cherry-picking individual games there is no rigging taking place.

4 Likes

No need to reply anymore when you guys censor and flag replys as offensive.

Thats a really good way to have a debate. You know what kind of people try to silence people?

Chinas government comes into my mind and some other coward countries and people who are full of fear people speak some truth.

Beeing black i find this quiete offensive by the way.

Your ethnicity has nothing to do with that comment.

2 Likes

I heard chinese people can be racist too, who knows. Atleast its against the cod call someone names.

EDIT
…, cant be bothered to type ANYmore lol…

1 Like

One of my favorite Warhammer 40k lore points is that the Eldar in that setting — basically Games Workshop’s version of Blizzard’s Protoss — refer to humanity as the “Mon’keigh.” But it’s a setting where speciesists are why we can’t have nice things.

And the chinese MONEKYGOD comes to mind…

i dont get the chinese racist monkey thing…

Moan KY God. Sounds like their church services would be fun.

theres no church, hes a superhero who flys on a cloud and has a super stick :rofl:
super cool.

EDIT - (scrotie style) random off-tangent paragraph of many words

Sun Wukong may have also been influenced by local folk religion from Fuzhou province, where monkey gods were worshipped long before the novel. This included the three Monkey Saints of Lin Shui Palace, who were once fiends, who were subdued by the goddess Chen Jinggu, the Empress Lin Shui. The three were Dan Xia Da Sheng (丹霞大聖), the Red Face Monkey Sage, Tong Tian Da Sheng (通天大聖), the Black Face Monkey Sage, and Shuang Shuang San Lang (爽爽三聖), the White Face Monkey Sage.[10] The two traditional mainstream religions practiced in Fuzhou are Mahayana Buddhism and Taoism. Traditionally, many people practice both religions simultaneously. However, the roots of local religion dated back many years before institutionalization of these traditions.

There’s an Australian show about him on Netflix, lol, The New Legends of Monkey.

If one likes bad tv, it’s a winner.

1 Like