This game is no longer fun

I play but have no expectation of success. I can build a great deck, but after I play it maybe 7 - 10 times the AI kicks in and I have no chance after that.

What’s the point? What does Blizzard gain by making people feel like the have no chance?

It’s so obvious you can’y succeed. I just wish I could be 50% successful…it would give me hope…

2 Likes

You could select one of the premade decks available and patch the missing cards with stuff you own, instead of deckbuilding. You know… If you’re deckbuilding and you lose, deckbuilding could be a factor.

The only players who are hating{burnout} the game more than me live in China. Don’t get mad {It’s not my fault Blizzard terminated partnership with them.}

Same here… Welcome to Hearthstone…

yea i feel same,i enjoy playing wild but i cant go higher than d5 because of rat secret mage/quest or priests with neptulon :frowning:

not relying on deck builders exclusively, but wouldn’t make sense that a deck that always beats me might win once in a while? ps I have all the cards or can make them. been at this for years…its fixed. period.

1 Like