This game is awful

A once great game has deteriorated into 7 mana otks. Way to go with the power creep

6 Likes

What should we play instead? Play anything good lately?

On a side note they seem to be trying to slow or reverse power creep with the latest set.

It’s gotten so horrible. I have yet to play a single card from the new mini set due to failure upon failure Lol. Currently, the game won’t make it past the loading screen for me. Not the first time this has happened when they released a new expansion.

I read about how Activision is particularly at monetizing games that are on their way out, and I think that’s what we’re seeing. Nothing but bundle after bundle after hero skin, while the game itself is almost unplayable with tons of bugs (currently it is actually unplayable for me).

4 Likes

Just heard duels has problems and battlegrounds too.

This is going to be a bad weekend for hearthstone.

Standard sounds okay though. Thank goodness.

1 Like

this game was never great

1 Like

Try Runeterra. Their monetarisation is mostly about cosmetics(for you as late starter it may need a couple of months to get the full card list for free…but you will have 1-2 top tier decks within a couple of days). Needs a bit more thinking than Hearthstone tho…

1 Like

I did play that one for a couple months. I eventually lost interest but I might give it another go sometime. I had a hard time getting over the big flashy champion animations you have to watch every match.

can’t play standard when my game won’t work