Thinking about returning, but I don't want RNG packs

Hey! I used to play a lot of Hearthstone constructed, but I’ve severely fallen behind on my collection, and I think having to buy several hundred packs to get what you want is ridiculous.
Please add a way to buy individual cards.
I’d gladly buy individual cards for decks I want to play, but the randomness of packs is something I’ll never want to spend money on again.

It’s a collectible card game.

Do your mental health a favor and stay far away from this rigged garbage money suck of a game that favors newbies because they know their loyal fan base is dying off.

1 Like

welcome to CCGs

im pretty sure the same happens to anyone trying to go back to shadowverse eternal or mtg arena

There’s a crafting system designed to circumvent that. Granted other digital ccgs with crafting systems have much more generous ratios than hearthstone does, but it’s there.

But… it’s a card game?

I always wanted to open a $1mil + value Charizard, but I never thought to ask just to get it

Seriously, tho. Dust/Crafting exists. Maybe you can spend some gold to get packs and recycle those into cards you need? I don’t know if they still have class specific packs…

the extremely sad thing reading this post is the total lack of ability in terms of “investment” of one’s money, dear friends hearthstone is a game of “virtual cards” not a “card game”, perhaps you don’t understand here that the "cards ” that you buy with mum’s pocket money are ephemeral, they are hot air, you can neither sell nor exchange them, the account cannot be sold under penalty of ban, what are you talking about? In reality even the rarest card has no value because a thing acquires value only if it can be exchanged or sold for which in fact it has no value, i.e. YOU (not me) pay money for sidereal nothingness, absolute geniuses without a doubt….