They're going to nerf Brann & Saddle Up

no hagatha? …getting a deal 6 damage with lifeteal with a 5/5 body doesnt seem that useless maybe even dealing damage to the board can be good even if it damages itself too

i kind of like her targeted draw which is better without wish because is better to run spells youd want to play if youd raw them before haghatha

In the 20 games I had Hagatha in wish upon a star deck, I never got to play the combo. It’s infuriating that you have to rely on a specific draw combo just to pull it off. Even when I got to play her on 4 and drew the combo, I was never able to get the combo off because I couldn’t maintain board control.

I think Shaman needs a few more 5 cost+ spells. I could make the case that the 5 cost spell is ok, but I don’t even run that. Right now, for me, it’s way too inconsistent. You’re paying 4 mana + 5 mana just to deal 6 damage. It’s just not great. I can run the Ogre gang and pump out tons of more damage without having to rely on a combo that needs a specific draw order.

you mean shudderblock +slime combo ? i tried too but instead of going for the combo i just want to have it as an option i like saving pop up book to play it on turn 8 just in case the board isnt empty …but only becasuse i like trying to pull those complicated combos

without it hagatha can still be useful for getting some spells from your deck and shudderblock can be useful with other slime spellls too like using it altered chord to for a nice heal

and if you burn your hand fast and need a refill you can use dryscale deputy

youll get the slime and a copy of the spell because deputy effect copies the spell before hagatha turns it into a slime

what i tried to say hagatha can be useful even if you dont run wish