These new cards are really nice!

I am glad I only play wild from rank 20 to rank 10…since I rarely see snipsnap there…and when I do sometimes, I just smash it through with murloc shaman. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just hoping they do a ‘coding adjustment’ that Portal is the last applied effect or “less than 1” takes priority. I’d be fine with the deck if it maxed out at, say, 8 applications as there’d be more ways to attack the deck beyond silence/transform (and even then these are minimal)

Yeah you’re right, there are many, many ways to fix this problem, many easy ways too.

50%?

just curious, if you don’t understand that snipsnap lock is easy win for secret mage or worse, if you really think snipsnap has 100% winrate…

of course, wait, the last legend standings showed only victoriousdn and me (on this forum) had hct points

depends on which time and server we play, i guess, i got to rank 300ish in wild (last month) and mostly faced secret mage/mech pal/rogues (eu)

Americas is the server I play in

Two things on this point:

1. HCT ladder points died so now it is just the top-200 of each, correct? That was my understanding. Granted I’ve only cracked top-200 once in either mode.

2. I don’t think Wild ever gave HCT points

1 Like

1-correct, now they only show the top 200 (which takes very long to reach and to maintain)
2-indeed, it never had, wild has never been a competitive/serious mode

Shakou, I’m talking real data here, it’s not my assumption, viciousSyndicate says SN1P-SN4P’s worst match-up is the mirror, the deck beats Secret Mage if played properly.

And please don’t come with stupid crap like “You think it has 100% winrate”, if you don’t have anything to say you don’t need to force yourself to post. I’ll overlook your last sentence since it’s clear you think Wild players are just maggots, you share mike’s opinion, thanks for reinforcing my argument that Wild is abandoned because Blizzard doesn’t care about it.

And I don’t play Standard so of course I don’t have any of those HCT points or whatever they’re called, enjoy the last 13 days of Shamanstone and peace out!

isnt the only bad match up and the diference between all the deck bad match ups is low

You can run Freeze Mage and hope you get better draw RNG.

And then lose to everything else.

its
a
card game
drawing cards and getting what you need …or not is part of it

I remember that nerf. I also remember this:

Thank you for proving my point, that post is from more than 6 months ago.

Sn1p-Sn4p wasn’t top dog until other nerfs and meta changes came in though. In RoS there were other aggro decks that didn’t allow Sn1p-Sn4p to be much of a meta deck - namely Murloc Shaman and Quest Mage (aggro combo). Secret Mage has really taken out both of them from the meta.

You think I was doing anything other than trying to prove your point?

That means Secret Mage needs to step down, so the other two decks can keep snip snap in check. Of course, that is not going to happen, but I will still play Murloc Shaman to pretty much wreck everything from rank 20 to 10 with the occasional Renolock to keep wild interesting for me.

Plague of Flames broke it but SN1P was already great on arrival, it was just really, really unpopular, only being played by a very small number of players. To this day this hasn’t changed much, the deck is unpopular except at Legend.

This is changing as recognition increases, it’s going to get more and more popular over time and this won’t affect its winrate because it can’t be countered anyway.

and no, i don’t think wild players are maggots, i play wild sometimes (it’s faster and easier to climb there)
i’m just saying snipsnap isn’t that op and wild isn’t a serious mode

How the tables have turned, my friend!

Now let me tell ya, Galakrond Shaman isn’t that OP and Standard isn’t a serious mode.

It’s actually kind of poetic, in a sense. Multiple people have commented “I’ve been playing this game since X and I’ve never seen a deck whose worst matchup is itself!”, and I’m just sitting here thinking, “… You don’t play Wild much, do you?”

1 Like