There were 10,000 posts about DK

But there’s no post complaining about priest
Sup with the duality of the people?

As a priest player, I have seen a bunch of negative posts about it over the last year…though they have slowed down they still come here and there. Don’t worry, we are on break lol. Dk posts are to be expected since its a newer class and hasn’t lost anything with rotation.

Fair to say DK was the only class that lost something with discover. What are you talking about?

It didn’t lose that with rotation. It only got the discovery nerf recently…those posts have been coming since shortly after the class was released. They really rolled in once Ramp druid took a hit in play rate and people figured out how to play blood dk.

Yes, so the class got nerfed. Meanwhile I can still discover relics while playing demonhunter all day long.

It was a targeted nerf. So, the class lost something.

I wasn’t talking about discovery with my first response to OP. Notice how he does not give a date for those posts. That many posts could be from before the discovery nerf…and I would expect that most were from before rotation. That is assuming there has actually been 10,000 posts about DK.

Also, I never said it lost nothing…I simply said it didn’t lose anything with rotation. You could add the location nerf to the very short list of nerfs to DK. As for relics, be happy if you aren’t getting enough attention to warrant posts.

You just said dk didn’t lose anything. Don’t try to flip flop.

You can just say ‘Oh yeah, I was wrong. I didn’t consider that.’

Yeah, I ment ppl made 10,000 posts complaining about DK before discovery nerfs
Still, I don’t see even ⅒ of the posts vomplaining about priest, which is way more toxic and broken

I should have known you didn’t have good reading comprehension when I saw you typed sentences that should have been joined together with clauses. Reread instead of skimming.

Hey, if your initial argument flopped, there’s always grammar, right?

Nope, just saying I don’t understand why you keep misconstruing what I said other than trolling or bad reading…but whatever. But if we are gonna go on about grammar, the ; mark will help you when used in place of a comma if you already have used a comma in a sentence and wish to avoid making a list. Only use it to join clauses after a comma though (though that is just my tip).

I got annoyed at Svalna priest…made a correction deck because that is what I do when I get annoyed at a deck I have the cards to play and ended up with something meaner than the net deck. At least it has been meaner so far…I haven’t had time to rank high. The complaints will probably be coming soon.

That’s because 70% of players are just spamming OP DK decks lol. I’m here playing mage which somehow has the WORST spells in the game lol

One of the things that I have learned about hearthstone is, players on these forums will always complain about the most popular thing in that particular moment.

Libram Paladin, Pirate warrior, when Demon Hunter launched, Quest Warlock, were all the talk of the forums in when these were the “Thing”.