There was an error starting your game error

Tried already:

1. Restarting the game
  2. Relauch Bnet
  3. Repair the game
  4. Add firewall exception
  5. Reinstall the game

The error just occurs on Standart format, I can duel, play Wild, play duel, tavern etc

None work.
Any help please?

I’m having the SAME issue with ONLY my Priest deck. Here is the code: ### Custom Priest

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

2x (1) Crimson Clergy

2x (1) Fan Club

2x (1) Idol’s Adoration

1x (1) Shard of the Naaru

2x (2) Dreamboat

2x (2) Hipster

2x (2) Party Animal

2x (2) Power Chord: Synchronize

2x (2) Rolling Stone

2x (2) Stereo Totem

2x (2) Thrive in the Shadows

2x (3) Cathedral of Atonement

2x (3) Clear Conscience

1x (3) Love Everlasting

1x (3) Prince Renathal

2x (3) Shadow Chord: Distort

2x (4) Cannibalize

1x (4) E.T.C., Band Manager

1x (3) Paparazzi

1x (5) Ghost Writer

1x (6) Harmonic Pop

1x (4) Heartbreaker Hedanis

2x (4) Pyrotechnician

1x (5) Ghost Writer

1x (6) Harmonic Pop

1x (6) Sister Svalna

1x (7) The One-Amalgam Band

1x (8) Concert Promo-Drake

AAECAdCLBQqX7wTvkQWvwwW7xAX9xAXMxgXPxgXIxwWLzAW4ngYPougDrYoE++4EhoMF4KQFlrcF/sEFucQFyMYFu8cF4s0F1c4Fy9AF1tAF+/gFAAEDu8QF/cQFzMQF/cQFyMcF/cQFAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Having this same issue all week. Any news on a fix ?

1 Like

Try deleting the deck, then re-create it with the same cards.

Just seems to happen at random, usually have to end up clicking play on the same deck a few times to clear it up until the next time it happens. Gets rather annoying.

For me, the problem was ETC Band Manager. There was a card in there the game didn’t like (Riot in Warrior). Would try removing each card in ETC or ETC altogether.

BTW, Hearthstone mods, please fix ETC. Too many instances where either ETC himself or the cards underneath cause things to break.

I would love to play standard, but every time I’ve tried to launch a game, all I get is, “There was an Error starting your game, please wait a few minutes and try again.” but it never launches, I can play Wild, can’t play standard. Something is wrong on YOUR END blizzard.

This likely means the cards in your deck are compatible with Wild but not with Standard. Try creating a new deck with all Standard cards.