Their is an algorithm

You can’t tell me otherwise.

Played maybe 100 games this month, haven’t seen quest lock once.
Changed to a mill deck and guess what happens.

The next 3 out of 4 games are all quest lock that deals damage to me when they take damage on their turn essentially rendering mill rogue useless…

1 Like

There absolutely is an algorithm, I don’t think anyone’s ever claiming there isn’t. How else is matchmaking supposed to happen, by pigeon?

1 Like

This month has been 6 days long. If you are talking about wild, the quest was just unbanned on April 4, so you wouldn’t have been able to see it before then anyway. If you are playing standard, there may just be some renewed interest in the deck for the few days before the quest rotates to wild.

there are millions of arbitrary manipulation systems by blizzard, there are algorithms that keep track of what you do and if you have always played f2p except unique and rare cases you will ALWAYS be downgraded in your rng, systems that track if you have won too much previously in paid modes like arena or heroic duels and manipulate your matchmaking in subsequent arenas or duels, systems that manipulate the rng of some classes to make you believe that the game is balanced according to periods, none in this forum where everyone follows the herd realizes that in period duels some classes suddenly have unfavorable rng for a few weeks and on certain sites no one publishes the 12 wins anymore, not to mention situations in which you MUST lose and lose with randomness than by the laws of calculation probabilistic verge on zero, anyone who understands anything in mathematics knows that if something tends to zero it happens only if it is voluntary (in this case foreseen by blizzard), meditate or if you don’t want to meditate … hand to your wallet that the next 40 unpackings at they will give you a bunch of bits and whoever gives them a bunch of REAL money hehe

Update, I had given up, 24 hours or so came bck to ry again. Queued up and the first game I get… Quest warlock. Thats 4 our of 5 games in a row, the same deck… Yes its wild.

Everyone, including myself, was excited that the quest was finally available in wild once more. The numbers are likely high because of that. Take a break if it’s no fun right now