The Witchwood Expansion - Amazing

The Witchwood expansion is one of the best created. The theming was great and it had a wonderfully coherent Solo Adventure!

Will we ever get a Solo Adventure again? I’m a bit nervous they added the mode as a separate downloadable component like Mercenaries. Does that mean the mode is being retired? :sob:

I do agree witchwood was great if only for the Even and Odd archetypes that were spawned that are even (no pun) played in wild today

I forget where I read it, but the game had become so large that it wasn’t fitting on everyone’s phone anymore, and one reason for that was all the Adventure content that people would play once and never go back to. On the other hand, certainly nobody wants to lose access to content they paid for, so they can’t just take it out. Making old content an optional download is a great compromise that will let people use the space on their phone how they want, and I think it will give the devs more freedom to add new adventures!

Holy 2018!

How much things have changed, even in that short time.

There’s still hero skins they haven’t released they could do for us: tess, crowley, shaw, toki, and so on.

All voiced and ready to go…just sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

1 Like