The real problem

everyone is blaming DK cards and how they are op. while some of them are really a little over tuned, it’s mostly because of the discover mechanic that’s really making this game horrible play. why do I have to see constant answers by the way of discovery? 2, 3, 4 obliterates? wow, that’s so fun? GET RID of this mechanic, it’s really making the game unfun to play.

2 Likes

They obviously have zero clue how to make this game balanced or fun. It’s a little phone card game that you hop on to clown fiesta around with. There’s nothing that can be done to save it outside of wiping over half the cards currently in the game.

You can’t play around cards anymore with discover. Some cards absolutely and utterly counter entire classes and deck archetypes completely… limiting options even further. Obviously granted; some cards need to counter others… but not to the extent of making 30 cards in a deck obsolete by 1 legendary card. Or swing turns from singular cards with extremely EXTREMELY minimal to almost no set up.

I feel absolutely horrible for anyone that actually spends money on this game. This game is so lucky it’s free. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long in all honesty. What do you expect from blizzard these days though? When was the last time they created (or even maintained/managed) something even remotely enjoyable or successful? Legion on world of Warcraft?

It’s clear they’ve been riding on the success of products and titles from over 10 years ago. How long until people finally realize there’s absolutely no talent left at blizzard?

Im down lets nuke discover all together.

I’d like to see discover not allow more than your second copy of something being played or single of legendary cards. I like the mechanic, but it has the ability to really win games on its own.

Discovery really doesn’t matter that much in other classes, it’s DKs cards being disgustingly overtuned that break discover.

1 Like

Discover has been broken since its creation.

OUT OF MY JUNGLE!
Put your faith in the light!

Nobody remembers paladins discovering that huh?

1 Like

It was at a time where powercreep wasn’t that high, an 8 mana minion really had stats/effects for 8 mana, no bullsh^t undercosted removals and effects like we have now

the real problem is that you have not understood that the rng is fake, totally non-random, you are all victims of a system that you think is random but it is not, it is 100% manipulated to run the game

1 Like

The entire game is rigged. There are no such things like “luck” and “rng”. Everything here is manipulated and controlled by the algorithm. Discovery options, “random” targeting effects, “random” summoning effects, “random” matchmaking, mulligan, card draw are all decided by the algorithm. This game is just a money making machine with the illusion of luck and skill.