The priest and theft

What kind of game is this? The priest steals and plays cards that aren’t his and f… wins every single one.
Whoever came up with this should be DISMISSED IMMEDIATELY.
A f… warrior with his armor the same.
Sick game
Stupid fake game

Not really qualified to call it OP or not, but it is pretty frustrating to play against all of your own cards but they’re all mana cheated so he’s making plays with your own deck that you couldn’t even do for another two turns.

Priest control can be countered with aggo decks. They mostly dominate other control decks but can’t handle hyper agro since they need time to ramp up. On top of that they are based on luck if they would even get a card that would help them.

Warrior gets their furry butts kicked all the time. Control warrior is simply dropping Odin and hitting with garrosh, but can be easily dropped with control or Agro since they need time to ramp and rely on Odin as the primary win.

1 Like

Blizzard why I’m losing everything, explain it to me.
No matter what deck I play, no matter what game mode (standard, wild), I will lose everything.
This is what’s wrong with this game, can someone explain it?

1 Like

they want you to pay and play, those at legendary spend a lot of time to get there and those with more money tend to also rise. It isn’t impossible to get to the top by not paying at all, however, they know that community copies specific deck and play styles and will probably match you up with someone else that is likely to give you a harder time. For example when I play Death Knight I will often be matched with a Death Knight or a control style Priest. The system probably keeps track of successful play styles and as such will likely match with similar decks. Try to sub 3 or 4 different cards from a listed deck that is copied. It takes a long time to climb the ladder though once you get there its easier if you keep going.

Nah

You’re more than welcome to go away, tho

Lol

“It’s the game! What’s wrong with the game?? Why do I lose when I want to win.”

C’mon, now

1 Like

You know that this game is made for worthless ppl. They have to keep those Loser classes. Priests. Mages, death knights and druids. They bring the most money. So these Loser classes get buffed even more. I still play sometimes because now and then like to buy packs from gold. And if i see a nice play on youtube i try the game myself again. But immediately a loser mage pops up and my fun is gone already.