The Nozdormu quest is misleading at best or flatly bugged

i completed the quest super fast and easily like all other quests

beat a mill rogue(wild) with questline pally, it was funny

1 Like

There is,its supposed to be on your internal rating but i think the ranges are wider then in standard.

Is this an indication of rigging? I dunno,its remarkable for sure.
Maybe everyone got the noz quest with everyone trying to complete it on the same day. Seems kinda unlikely though.

2 Likes

i actually had that issue with a “play 10 fire spells” daily the other day and had to switch it out for the same reason. Guess i’m kinda glad i’m not the only one experiencing that issue, but they def need to get their act together.

Onto the main topic though, that is definitely on the sus side.

Edit: Cool i’m not getting credit for using Noz either, time to switch it out lol.

1 Like

the tavern brawl 2 weeks ago was the real noz mode.
i made some aggro druid deck, played someone named Naruto and shut him down he didnt know what to do.

well now that naruto has lost his fox, he has no power(spoiler)

I cleared this quest this afternoon in casual mode. No issues at all

I threw it in a quest priest deck cause you generally just play one card on curve anyway.

1 Like

I still do this quest because of the extra exp, but I’d rather they shifted that back onto the friend battle quest and deleted this one.

The thing is that this quest was a player requested change.

I don’t have a strong feeling one way or the other, but I do it every time because I know lots of players enjoy rolling noz for a change.

1 Like

I’ve finished the quest what 3 or 4 times now and I’ve only once met someone who also had it in their deck, I have met about 3 games where it bricked my hand on topdeck, I really needed something playable or immediately impactful on like turn 6 and the card I took out for it would have mostly won me those games. If people asked for this it could have probably been been done in a tavern brawl or a new mode.

I don’t understand.

I did the same thing everyone else did (play Dragon Priest) and had no problem finishing the Quest. Maybe next month consider playing Dragon Priest on the 15th like everyone else?

Just like you should consider dressing up on the 31st of October and handing out candy to children. And go to the Chinese New Year festival in February. And Cali Fair in the last week of December.

Why do we have to get upset Hearthstone implemented a holiday?

3 Likes

Well I mean that’s all well and good but I don’t have dragon priest and I’m surely not crafting it just for this, even then nozdormu has no place in a real dragon priest list, just that it’s slightly less of a burden.

i would love to see a video of someone going into ranked with this quest, with the card in their deck, playing the whole game, and not getting credit

1 Like

The Quest does not specify ranked. I played all morning and did not get credit.
#bugged

It’s a bug with completing any quest in Casual, not with the Noz quest.

From the Bug Report Forum (it’s the last item in the most recent list in the post):

2 Likes

Maybe sometimes the quests aren’t actually bugged so to speak, just that people don’t understand what actually grants quest credit, like I surrendered on 17 health or whatever a bunch of times before realizing the 15 health rule which I basically had to google about to confirm.

1 Like

the quest is like any other quest, so i assume you must have never completed a single quest?

1 Like

I only played in Casual and got credit. Weird, but that doesn’t have anything to do with the Nozdormu Quest in of itself. So I don’t understand why your complaint is about the Nozdormu Quest itself.

It did for me today.

1 Like

All your blizzard bashing and negativity has finally got your account tagged. It is now totally rigged to make your experience even worse. Great job!

It isn’t that intentionally playing dragon priest on dragon day is a thing, it isn’t that you were in the wrong mode, it isn’t that there’s a known issue with quest completion right now, it’s that you are personally singled out for a bad experience. Rigged.

1 Like