The Nozdormu quest is misleading at best or flatly bugged

I have played eight matches with the Nozdormu card in my deck.
(BTW haven’t gotten credit for a single match yet, thanks Team 5).

Please fix the Nozdormu quest. I’m sick and tired of playing a subpar deck in the hopes of getting 1500 xp.

Update: I’m now at twelve matches, all dragon priest and still no credit for the quest.
This game is quickly becoming a joke.
Deleting the Quest. Team 5 needs to start doing their jobs.

4 Likes

I got the same quest lol and i have the card but no way im going to do it regardless.

They like pushing that quest on me but i will never do it lol .
Buff the card and make it playable then we will talk and btw its even funnier that it doesnt complete even when you try.

Maybe they want you to find someone also playing the card to get those sweet 1500 exp lmao.
https://imgurupload.org/files/Screenshot-20211015-172950-Hearthstone.jpg

I played twelve matches against priests who also had the card.
The quest is broken and so is the matching.

1 Like

If you are trying to complete the quest in casual constructed, it won’t work. It’s most likely bugged, because in previous months I always completed it there. If you don’t want to go to ranked, you can complete it in casual duels.

4 Likes

I played it in ranked and got 2 Noz deck matches out of 3. Standard ranked so not a problem for me, there’s no dragon priest. Even won 2 out of 3 at diamond.

2 Likes

I was wondering if there was a bug with quests in Casual. I tried to complete a “Play 4 Weapons” quest yesterday there with a Warrior deck of 26 cheap weapons and 4 draw a weapon spells and it wouldn’t register. Had to switch to ranked Wild to complete it.

It’s not just you. Everyone gets the Nozdormu quest on the 15th of each month now.

2 Likes

Ah i see thats news to me ,so everyone gets a bugged quest.
This is hilarious.

1 Like

It’s not the quest that’s bugged. I completed it earlier today in Ranked Standard.

The bug seems to be with completing quests in Casual.

2 Likes

Still funny, the only way a quest for a casual card works is to take it to ranked.

1 Like

For you its Nozdormu day but for me it was just another random day i reroll a quest lol.

3 Likes

If you don’t know that quests are bugged, all quests, and not completing in casual, that’s a separate issue.

What that has to do with match making, idk.

I completed the Noz quest in three games of standard ranked and only one of my opponents had the card. I won all three games. There is nothing wrong with the specific quest.

Yes, but only because every quest is bugged to not finish in casual atm. It’s a known issue.

But honestly, it’s literally one card to include in your deck and shouldn’t be a problem. Play something fast and don’t care…or reroll and bypass the free extra xp.

so now not only he believes blizzard riggs matchmaking agaisnt him

he believes they are stopping him from completing his quests ???
thats only explanation i find to the topic tittle

1 Like

I felt the same way at first then realized that the quest isn’t exclusive to myself, by reading the forum complaints lol. That means there are more than enough people playing the card. As for the dragon priest thing… it just feels bad to use anything other than dragon priest lol. It was my first go to.

Play on and good morrow to you!

edit: it took me 6 tries and the 3 that counted had both of us under 15 health. Not sure if it mattered but it appeared that way… I know how we all feel about perceptions though hahahaha

1 Like

Well, I’m not declaring the matching is rigged. I’m claiming that the matching is garbage.
As to the Quest. I re rolled the piece of junk.
Much like everything the Team touches these days, it only works if you trash your ranking by playing a garbage card in a class never intended for it.

1 Like

immediately rerolled lol

1 Like

Just play it in ranked. Changing 1 card out of 30 makes no difference in most games.

Great! Can I get rid of this questline card?

2 Likes

that’s why they should stop adding game modes that breaks HS without reasons.
I heard a wild card lost a keyword with the latest update :joy: the druid 12/12 beast

the quest is great. If you don’t like it, you reroll it and that’s it.
There is no reason to hate a quest that is not mandatory to do

1 Like

12 games without credit, should be safe to assume you were playing in casual. Is there any matching in casual outside of deck format? If not, it sounds like you WANT them to rig it to suit you specifically.

It’s hard to take people seriously with statements like these. It’s a single card. You could replace the worst performing card out of any top tier deck with Nozdormu and it’s overall performance would barely dip.

5 Likes

Its great except it’s bugged, like most things team 5 touches these days.
They owe players an apology for the lack of quality these days.