The New Reward System SUCKS

Ranked 400 xp/hour is pretty much the same as the old 10 gold/3 wins. You just don’t see the gold move as often as you get the gold in bigger chunks.

Other modes should be giving ~300 xp/h, but I think some of the modes are currently bugged (e.g., I don’t think duels gives any xp at all).

it’s not the same at all. I have had countless days when I was able to make my 60 gold quest plus three wins) in 30 min or less.
The new track forces players to play more for equivalence, it is therefore a price hike, any way you slice it.

And when you lose 3 30 min games, you just say that doesn’t count eh? Now you get 500 xp, before you would get big fat 0 for that. The only difference now is that you get the xp more evenly and you don’t even need to try to win as winning gives very little more.

I have played more than I ever have before in six years since the new system was released. F2P should be renamed: “Slog for Less”

1 Like

I find it amazing how they implemented something which is simultaneously bugged, not fun and less rewarding.

And worse of all they don’t seem to be willing to fix it.

I don’t know what else to say.

6 Likes

There isn’t anything to say. if this is the best that the current Blizzard can do then it’s fair to assume they don’t care about their reputation or their players anymore.

4 Likes

I understand they’re weekly quests and should be grinded out in a week, but I dont want to play your awful battlegrounds mode, I don’t want to play your awful duel mode and given how bad standard has been for the past 3 years I dont want to slog through 7 ranked games either. Just let me go back to playing 3 casual games a day.

I have taken the step of unfollowing and unsubscribing to anyone who has remained silent about the battle pass, while subscribing and following those who have on all of my social media.

2 Likes

Yes I agree new reward systems sucks!

1 Like

That leaves arena XD. Or do you not like the game at all? What exactly are you worried about then? Nobody forces you to play a game you completely dislike.

What do you expect from a game that is aiming more and more to be pay to win. a Card game with the condition to pay as much as you can is beyond ridiculous. Way to take the fun out of a card game :smiley: . They will not read any of our complains so idk why we even try … They will mute us , delete chats ect until ppl forget but let’s hope that there will not be much players left in this sh*thole that is becoming HS . Wait for the next tournament and go spam as much as you can in the chat about this since no one will care about the tournament anymore :slight_smile:

3 Likes

By the time the next expansion hits, players will realize they can’t buy as much packs with gold as they did before. Some will try buying packs with real money, but there will be a lot of players who will just quit due to that.

That’s disastrous for the game, because whales need fishes.

2 Likes

Best thing to do right now: stop feeding Blizzard money. They’ve changed the system just to make us pay more, but let’s outsmart them.

I wasn’t spending a lot on Hearthstone, but I won’t spend any from now on.

2 Likes

I for once actually like the new reward system,i also have 95 gold that i cant spend on anything since i cant get 5 gold but honestly who cares when u get 100 gold for quests,packs,free cards(legendaries included) ,the old quest system was crap,doing 2-3 quests to get 100 gold(40 gold each,although they ramped it up later to 50 or 60 gold but it was still bad)Thanx blizzard and do not remove the new system

me :slight_smile: (i’m at x95 too)

1 Like

to say that removing gold grinding and the ability to buy a pack or two a day of cards for us wild players SUCKS in an EXTREME UNDERSTATEMENT. after playing the game for many years ive actually quit the game. its unplayable for anyone but p2w players now with this removal of gold grinding.